What Attribute Is The First Thing You Notice When Looking For A Mate?

What Do You First Notice When Looking For A Mate?

• Total voters

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I'm a Butt man myself but I also like intelligence, confidence, a sense of humor, a warm personality, and someone that carries herself like she knows she's sexy.

What do you look for?

The eyes say it all.
But a nice rear view never hurts. ;)

SFRJ6OCA6CCHM7CA88ZNCJCA1A541YCAAIX.jpg

Last edited:
A pretty face isn't all that big on my list. It's up there but I think sense of humor is alot more important.

Hard to carry on years of conversations with just a pretty face.

Sense of humor,intelligent, sweet, kind, honest, honorable,handsome,decent build, can rock a pair of Levis, good kisser, can give as good as he gets, yeah, that's him! :D

Good personal hygiene, clean clothes, and neatness. Looks aren't nearly important as a good heart and sincerity. I'm big on honesty and responsibility. A woman should act like a lady but yet be loose enough to be fun to be around. Sense of humor is a must. Then, if she doesn't set her standards too high we can most likely be a good match if she's willing to lower her standards just a bit to overlook my many shortcomings! A woman doesn't have to be a "trophy" in physical appeal because if she has the above qualities she will always be beautiful in my eyes.

A pretty face isn't all that big on my list. It's up there but I think sense of humor is alot more important.

I didn't say pretty. The question was what is the first thing you notice. I notice someone's face.

It's not always easy to tell what someone is like when you're asking about first impressions, or what is first noticed. Except for the eyes. Humor, intelligence, kindness - it's all there. And they rarely lie.

I didn't say pretty. The question was what is the first thing you notice. I notice someone's face.

I usually notice their hips fist, then look at their face :lol:

If I don't like their face, the rest is just idle curiosity.

well, i might notice different things on different women
but i usually look for the eyes first

Forum List

Back