What are your.............

winston churchi said:
But how does that matter? If you dress the bed correctly by stretching the top sheet over the fitted - no wrinkles...correct?

Now not that I am the expert in this field or anything but sometime in my past I worked in hotels and I recall the chambermaids doing this so nothing looks wrinkled.

You would think there wouldn't be wrinkles right? But I have tried to leave the sheets for later and sure enough there were wrinkles, not many but they go on so much better right out of the dryer..........

Bonnie said:
You would think there wouldn't be wrinkles right? But I have tried to leave the sheets for later and sure enough there were wrinkles, not many but they go on so much better right out of the dryer..........

...and they smell SO much better right out of the dryer...

Bonnie said:

I can't imagine. I have never worried about whether my sheets have wrinkles. Every time I use them my eyes are closed...

:D

no1tovote4 said:
I can't imagine. I have never worried about whether my sheets have wrinkles. Every time I use them my eyes are closed...

Oh. No wonder... Poor you. :)

no1tovote4 said:

It's just this thing I have about getting into an unkempt bed, with wrinkly sheets.......Ill put it this way.....when I get into bed at night I absolutely love fresh fluffy unwrinkled sheets, for some reason it helps ease me to sleep??? I know it sounds hoaky............LOL

I have what some may call a compulsive disorder. I think it is just that I have done it once. I am sooooo scared I will lock my keys in my car. I check my purse a couple of times before I close my door. I will sometimes have them in my hand and I catch myself looking at them a couple of times before I feel safe locking my car.

I am also a clean freak. Especially about my kitchen. No dishes in the sink please. Rinse them immediately an put them in the dishwasher. I don't like clutter on my kitchen counter at all.

I am becoming my mother...... scary.

pretender said:
I have what some may call a compulsive disorder. I think it is just that I have done it once. I am sooooo scared I will lock my keys in my car. I check my purse a couple of times before I close my door. I will sometimes have them in my hand and I catch myself looking at them a couple of times before I feel safe locking my car.

I am also a clean freak. Especially about my kitchen. No dishes in the sink please. Rinse them immediately an put them in the dishwasher. I don't like clutter on my kitchen counter at all.

I am becoming my mother...... scary.

Clutter is no friend to a clean house.......... :thup:

Bonnie said:
Clutter is no friend to a clean house.......... :thup:

My wife sometimes acts insulted when I come home and start picking up the clutter off the kitchen table and coffee table. It's like a personal affront to her or something. I just don't like clutter.

I also put my keys in the same place as soon as I walk into the house, if not it will take several hours to find them even if they are right in front of my face hanging off of a string from the bill of my cap.

no1tovote4 said:
My wife sometimes acts insulted when I come home and start picking up the clutter off the kitchen table and coffee table. It's like a personal affront to her or something. I just don't like clutter.

I also put my keys in the same place as soon as I walk into the house, if not it will take several hours to find them even if they are right in front of my face hanging off of a string from the bill of my cap.

I don't like clutter, it's hard to clean around,and I semetimes feel suffocated from it.

no1tovote4 said:
I would just wear it with wrinkles. Who do I have to impress?

Me. I can't stand frumpy people. Even when I'M frumpy, I'm still suitable enough to go out in public without getting stared at. :) If you don't care enough about how you look, how are you going to care about anything, and anyone else in life?

Shattered said:
Me. I can't stand frumpy people. Even when I'M frumpy, I'm still suitable enough to go out in public without getting stared at. :) If you don't care enough about how you look, how are you going to care about anything, and anyone else in life?

Frumpy is a terrifying word to me.............LOL

Shattered said:

By focusing on what is important. Whether there is a wrinkle in my clothing makes little difference. I swore when I got out of the military that I would never iron again, I have kept that promise.

Anyway, I hang up the clothes and usually all the wrinkles work themselves out over time what's left over could easily be caused by sitting in chairs.

no1tovote4 said:
By focusing on what is important. Whether there is a wrinkle in my clothing makes little difference. I swore when I got out of the military that I would never iron again, I have kept that promise.

Anyway, I hang up the clothes and usually all the wrinkles work themselves out over time what's left over could easily be caused by sitting in chairs.

First impressions are lasting impressions. :)

Shattered said:
First impressions are lasting impressions. :)

I have not attempted to impress anybody for a long time. I have nobody that needs to be impressed around me. Anyway, you would have to judge for yourself when you see me. I doubt that you would notice. Even my annoyingly ironed family members (who would most definitely mention something if it bothered them) never have mentioned a problem.

Also wearing clothes that don't require ironing helps. :)

Impulse habits or behaviors???
I go back over my posts repeatedly looking for spelling errors and poor or confusing grammar.

Every thing I do in the morning, from waking up until I get to work, is done in the same order.

I don’t like it when my fingernails aren’t smooth.

I click reply, type stuff, and then don't post it. I do this all the time. If I had posted everything I ever wrote I’d probably have almost twice as many posts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back