What are your top 3-5 personal favorite sit-coms of all time?

My three favorite cartoon Sitcoms are

The Simpsons
Southpark
Spongebob Squarepants.

Bugs Bunny was in there till the libs censured the fuck out of him.

Too violent, not married to Daisy but has three bastard nephews .....

And look what they put in place of the old cartoons - stuff that is FULL of violence, I guess some hybrid type of man/alien, too. Scary.

It would appear as though there are a couple of folks who do not know that neither Monty Python's Flying Circus nor the Carol Burnett were sitcoms... Funny as hell, but not sitcoms.

Soap

WKRP in Cincinnati

Night Court

Third Rock from the Sun

Blackadder

It would appear as though there are a couple of folks who do not know that neither Monty Python's Flying Circus nor the Carol Burnett were sitcoms... Funny as hell, but not sitcoms.

Soap

WKRP in Cincinnati

Night Court

Third Rock from the Sun

Blackadder

I can't believe I had forgot WKRP. Definitely at the top of the list.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FXSnoy71Q4]YouTube - WKRP Turkey Drop "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly"[/ame]

Soap

WKRP in Cincinnati

Night Court

Third Rock from the Sun

Blackadder

Soap & Night Court! Forgot them.. Dam!

Soap

WKRP in Cincinnati

Night Court

Third Rock from the Sun

Blackadder

I can't believe I had forgot WKRP. Definitely at the top of the list.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FXSnoy71Q4]YouTube - WKRP Turkey Drop "As God as my witness I thought turkeys could fly"[/ame]

Best. Sitcom. Episode. Ever.

They also did a hell of a job tackling the stampede at the Who concert. All around great show.

I love Lucy
All in the Family
Make Room for Daddy
Soap
Bewitched
Dick Van Dyke

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually watch a favorite sitcom in reruns till I can't stand it any more so I don't really have any favorites.

One sitcom I started to hate before I had even seen too many reruns is Seinfeld. Except when Kramer is on.

For me:

Seinfeld
King of Queens
The Office

I hate all sitcoms. They introduced canned laughter into our homes encouraging laughing at what is not funny, degrading americans view of other americans and dumbing down the population.

lighten up, frances

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM]YouTube - Stripes - Don't Call Me Francis[/ame]

I really don't watch a lot of sitcoms but I like a couple of them:

MASH

Golden Girls

Friends

Fresh Prince

Seinfeld

The only thing I watch on the Networks now is NFL Football. Other then that I usually wait till it gets on disk. I've only seen The Office on DVD. I haven't watched much of anything they do since the 90s.

I don't like the commercials and I don't patronize the Networks anymore since they decided to side with Democrats. That's how bad it's become.

Oh Jeezus, Mud.. Whaa.

i have to concur....:lol:

Forum List

Back