What are your thoughts on these statements?

You people and your drama are really quite amusing. :cuckoo:

Here's a suggestion: take your copy of Levins' version of Mein Kampf into the bathroom and have youself a good wank. You might feel better.

There is, of course, no possible connection between Hitler's fucking book and the book by Mark Levin.

You assholes truly are incapable of honesty.

You fucking lying diseased twat.

Levin fervently explains while seeking to rekindle the prospect of human liberty; and a scumbag lying cockroach like you tries to compare him to Hitler. What a fucking waste of life you are.

It's a Fascist manifesto

Go fuck yourself!

Just ask him. "The T," was your book inspired by Hitler, yes or no?

There is, of course, no possible connection between Hitler's fucking book and the book by Mark Levin.

You assholes truly are incapable of honesty.

You fucking lying diseased twat.

Levin fervently explains while seeking to rekindle the prospect of human liberty; and a scumbag lying cockroach like you tries to compare him to Hitler. What a fucking waste of life you are.

It's a Fascist manifesto

Go fuck yourself!

:lol: You'd hope the T is Levin.....otherwise :eek: at his man crush

It's a Fascist manifesto

Go fuck yourself!

:lol: You'd hope the T is Levin.....otherwise :eek: at his man crush

Hey, I'm a firm believer in Occum's Razor... What do you think is more likely? That someone actually listens to Levin's shit sandwich of a radio show? Or that the loser is actually on here posing as a fan of his?:lol::lol:

50's era? Which is that?

1950's? 1850's? !750's?

Be specific.

Which part of "Some people just prefer to call it the 1950s. They liked Ike." is not specific enough for you to pinpoint the time period being mentioned here?

Here's some specificity for you: the top marginal tax rate in the U.S. was over 90% from 1944 to 1963.

Who knew the Cold War was between two communist nations?

Hey, I'm no history buff, but weren't those some pretty abounding years for the US? How's that possible? Seems like such a high tax rate would be counter-productive and hostile to business.

Oh, in case you couldn't tell, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC! :cool:

It was a different time back then. The average CEO only made 30 times the salary of the the average employee. Today, they make 300 to 400 times the salary.

Back then, the CEO stayed with a company for years and worked to "grow" the company. Today, they just want to "squeeze" every cent they can get.

Back then, many of the laws and regulations that we have today to protect the environment were put into place. During the last administration, Republicans worked hard to remove every regulation they could so companies could rape the environment. It's why we have mine disasters and oil gushers.

What's ironic is the only thing Repulicans are remembered for from the 50's is terrorizing the country with accusations of "communism". And they do the SAME EXACT THING TODAY 60 fucking years later.

'Men are not mere commodities and assets to be purchases, traded, used, and manipulated in the pursuit of capital.'

No man should go hungry who is willing to work
elvis said:
Hi, you have received -147 reputation points from elvis.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
total horseshit.

Regards,
elvis

Note: This is an automated message.

So men are commodities who should starve...

Which part of "Some people just prefer to call it the 1950s. They liked Ike." is not specific enough for you to pinpoint the time period being mentioned here?

Here's some specificity for you: the top marginal tax rate in the U.S. was over 90% from 1944 to 1963.

Who knew the Cold War was between two communist nations?

Hey, I'm no history buff, but weren't those some pretty abounding years for the US? How's that possible? Seems like such a high tax rate would be counter-productive and hostile to business.

It was a different time back then. The average CEO only made 30 times the salary of the the average employee. Today, they make 300 to 400 times the salary.

Back then, the CEO stayed with a company for years and worked to "grow" the company. Today, they just want to "squeeze" every cent they can get.

Back then, many of the laws and regulations that we have today to protect the environment were put into place. During the last administration, Republicans worked hard to remove every regulation they could so companies could rape the environment. It's why we have mine disasters and oil gushers.

So people made less money and were taxed more during the gilded age?

So mr Laffer's curve peaks somewhere in the 90's?

So people made less money and were taxed more during the gilded age?

So mr Laffer's curve peaks somewhere in the 90's?

Not "people". The top 1%. The middle class was doing well. Owning houses. Putting their kids through college.

The rich lived in mansions. Only, unlike John McCain, they didn't have so many they lost count.

I believe that even with all the communist nonsense, the Republicans at that time, still loved the country. The ones today? Not so much.

The '50s seems to be the era conservatives long for us the return to.

Ironic, considering the 90% tax brackets and all.

50's era? Which is that?

1950's? 1850's? !750's?

Be specific. And ODD that you whom seem to appluad the denying of your own Liberty...have a tough time explaining WHY.

Buut then being a Progressive Statist is too easy...isn't it? No responsibility for anything...including the responsibility that comes with being a citizen.

Probably the 1950's. That's when conservatives destroyed the lives of thousands by accusing them of being "communists". They even went after "I love Lucy". Maybe it was the "red" hair?

Of course, there was a push to study science and the tax rate was 90% for the top 1%, the economy was booming, and the middle class was doing well, so for conservatives, it wasn't all good.

Right wing darling, Michelle Bachmann, wants to do the same thing today. You know. The "witch" hunts.

Alger Hiss? Julius and Ethel Rosenberg?

'Men are not mere commodities and assets to be purchases, traded, used, and manipulated in the pursuit of capital.'

No man should go hungry who is willing to work

Republicans look at this statement, "Men are not mere commodities and assets to be purchases, traded, used, and manipulated in the pursuit of capital," and say, "Oh yes, they are".

And they look at this one, "No man should go hungry who is willing to work", and then they say, "If you feed the children of the NOT rich, they will breed, like animals". You see, for Republicans, they will only be happy if people work for $293 dollars a MONTH, like they do in China. That's why they moved American jobs there and then deny unemployment benefits that people spent 30 years paying for and they vote en mass to keep tens of billions in subsidies for oil companies. I guess it's their way of apologizing for making them pay for the damage they caused. We should just be happy they chose to drill in this country.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You are one fucked up individual.

Forum List

Back