CDZ What are your thoughts on Gerrymandering? Good? Bad?

Is Gerrymandering wrong?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gerrymanders should be Hunter to extinction no matter which party they support.

Congressional (and other) districts should be regular rectangles as much as possible.
Who decides what rectangle? Vertical or Horizontal? Fat or thin?

Who determines how much is possible?

You people are like dogs chasing your tails...

There is no other viable system.

Racists would love your plans because it would wipe out the majority of black Representatives, but who else would want such a thing?
Do you not understand what a "regular rectangle" is?

It would not wipe out black representatives, it would most likely increase them.

You conservitards are against ending gerrymandering because you benefit more often than Democrats do.
LOL have you SEEN the Gerrymandering required across the Country to create Black districts? The dems did that in the 90's and it was foul as hell, IN FACT the districts being complained about the most are those very districts that republicans left intact and then you whiny little shits complained about them.
I think I was pretty clear that it should all go away.
SCOTUS lacks the guts

Racists would love your plans because it would wipe out the majority of black Representatives, but who else would want such a thing?

It would not wipe out black representatives, it would most likely increase them.

You conservitards are against ending gerrymandering because you benefit more often than Democrats do.
LOL have you SEEN the Gerrymandering required across the Country to create Black districts? The dems did that in the 90's and it was foul as hell, IN FACT the districts being complained about the most are those very districts that republicans left intact and then you whiny little shits complained about them.
Ya NOW, but remind me how you complained before 2010 when it was democrats setting the districts?
I have always been against gerrymandering.
Ok go back to 2009 and provide us a link to some article some post some thread from anywhere where you complained about 50 years of Democratic Gerrymandering?

Gerrymanders should be Hunter to extinction no matter which party they support.

Congressional (and other) districts should be regular rectangles as much as possible.

SCOTUS lacks the guts
Particularly now that it leans conservitard.

Ya NOW, but remind me how you complained before 2010 when it was democrats setting the districts?
I have always been against gerrymandering.
Ok go back to 2009 and provide us a link to some article some post some thread from anywhere where you complained about 50 years of Democratic Gerrymandering?
I wasn't here in 2009.

Look kid, you can believe me or not. I really don't care. Your opinion doesn't make shit for difference with me, but I don't lie.

SCOTUS lacks the guts
It has leaned conservatard for 50 years

SCOTUS lacks the guts
It has leaned conservatard for 50 years
Not as hard as it does now.

Forum List

Back