What are your thought on all this "Occupy" Stuff?

New age hippies pissed off at the first wave of hippies who figured out life and who have now become the "man" :lol:

Its about wanting your life for free....

dear silly people, Those hippies you hated so much from the past changed the world.

These hippies will too

Thoughts on Occupy
Thoughts on the Occupados?

Hell, how about some thought FROM the Occupados?

Answer me one simple question. I'm still waiting on the answer.

If Wall Street and capitalism are wrong, what do you wish to replace it with, and by what method do you propose to reach that stated goal?

Or is this yet again, all just mindless hateitudes and slogans those idiots barely can repeat let alone comprehend?

1. Another thread? Really??

2. See my sig. No really; actually read the article. View the charts.

3. THINK. Stop reacting, and think.

From the article in your link:

Recent changes in relative income equality have not been favorable to the United States, neither globally nor domestically. Focus on income inequality between neighborhoods and boroughs of New York City here.

Read more: CHARTS: Here's What The Wall Street Protesters Are So Angry About...

Please address the issue of 'income inequality.'

In my almost 64 years, I have never known a time when the US government had any expectation to provide income equality between me and a Fortune 500 exec. :lol:

So why now?

Last edited:
What is so wrong with letting one man prosper on his own accounts and letting another man by his own mistakes? It is life. Some win. Some lose. It would be nice if we could all live nice lives in our suburbs with a white fence but that just can't happen. Liberals need to realize that.

In this thread and all others like it, my brain has started playing 'Comfortably Numb.'

Hello. Is there anybody in there. Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY]Pink Floyd The Wall - Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb - YouTube[/ame]

Thoughts on Occupy

The radical left wing of the demopublican party is ready to completely nationalize all aspects of the US economy.

If it's "The radical left wing", then how come so many Americans, and really people worldwide, understand what's happening here, and approve?

Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state.

–Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

It's a movement all right - a sloppy, loose bowel movement after a night of heavy drinking, lots of hard boiled eggs, boiled cabbage, and 3 AM Mexican food....

These people are incoherent, angry, and confused. The squalid little park that they are gathered in has become a pot-party, a protest, and a porta-potty all in one!! (sans the actual porta potty- they just shit on cop cars)

They are anti corporation- but they want jobs!! Those jobs better pay good too!! huh?

I am not really sure what else these dullards, drunkards, and druggies want and neither are they.

It's hilarious.....and filthy.

Thoughts on Occupy

The radical left wing of the demopublican party is ready to completely nationalize all aspects of the US economy.

If it's "The radical left wing", then how come so many Americans, and really people worldwide, understand what's happening here, and approve?
If those were 'Normal Americans" I'll sing this song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeuGx8PplAo]Occupy Portland: Protesters Sing F*ck the USA - YouTube[/ame]

Upsidedown on a Metro Transit bus's bike rack driving down I-94.

:rolleyes:

Oh, I saw my first Folk Singer Circle on Friday. Bunch of Hippy 2.0's and their grandparents trying to recapture their youth and indoctrinate their kid's kids to the stupidity that exemplified their generation. Normal "Americans" my fat pasty white ass.

Forum List

Back