What are your political persuasions here? I gather

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
many of you are not conservative in the classic sense. Many seem to tend toward the elaborate rather than the literate. Others are, quite simply, illiterate and their writing proves as much.

National debt is not something to be proud of. Especially when a great surplus was inherited by the present administration but, in my opinion, squandered by ridiculous wind-fall out-pouring of national funding to the peoples that needed it least. I know for sure that the working and working poor will all be held to task and accountable for the debt. The perpetuation of working and working poor is vital to some, and some of the working and working poor fall victim to the lies and innuendo presented by the profitteers. You can figure out where you might lie in that scenario.

Pretty words and seeming understanding with agreeing links and argument do not make one credible. De Facto is what I'm after. Screw the partisans. All the parties have their faults and fallacies and hypocricies. I gotta hang with the one that can "BEST" represent me and my interests. And so should you. We all desire independence. None of us have it and in an enlightened society will never have it. But some have a lot more of it than they deserve or should be given. Guess what? Independence requires alot of clout and ability to think for one's self. Even then, living in American society is an exercise in the concept of Democracy and the reliance of justice and fairness keeps us strong. I am not a Mountain Man.

Speaking of "Mountain Man", I don't think it would be any surprise to you that it is "conservative" ideology that prevents us from being "independent". Have you not comprehended your latest corporate DIRECTIVES? What do the conglomeration of "corporate" and "government" produce?

"Fascism". Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln and hundreds of others have warned us against the closeness of corporate and governmental entities. As well they have warned us against religious and governmental conglomeration. It's all "fascism" in their definitions.

Thank GOD for our Constitution. Thank our most excellent founders for it as well. We can be religious and somewhat independent or not. It's our choice and nothing more. Let's be certain that OUR choice is properly documented. Voting is our tool and proper documentation of such is our lifeblood. In GOD we trust, all others must document by immediate payment or otherwise legal and successful argument. But that brings on another long and contentious subject, doesn't it?

Psychoblues

Pysco. If you think we're all a bunch of illiterate's and some stupid backwood hick's, why do you continue to bombard us with all your so called intellectual Bs. Don't you think there are other site's out there where you can speak more to your kind... Don't you know about the twilight zone.com, you should check it out....pfssssssh: Me personally, I can't stand a person who think's their intellectually above everybody else, even if there are illiterate's on this board,(I'm only speaking for myself) they are people also, who have just as many good thought's and reason's for how they feel...Maybe they don't write them so intellectually perfect and just maybe they might misspell a word or two, so what!! Huh, what did I just say?? Oh well....So you really don't want me to tell you exactly how this illiterate person feel's about your assine post's because I will have to go to gutter, and I do try to be a lady... :boobies: Dangit I had to go to the gutter, I'll try to crawl out now... whew :laugh: You think so highly of yourself, I, me, myself.... I have a hard time understanding what point it is your trying to make. Come back to earth, and speak the human language, instead of trying to impress, yourself for sure, I know from reading your post, that you think very highly of yourself and you are the MOST INTELLECTUAL of anybody in this world. Your post to me are very boring and I guess they make some point, but I must be too illiterate to make any sense out them, .. so when I read your post my eye's glaze over and I start humming a song in my head.. So please stop it, I don't like the song that keep's running in my head......This illintellectual( oh shoot that's not a word is it, dosent like to be called illertate by some nobody, no exsistent intellectual.. :poke: :rotflmao:

Stephanie said:
Pysco. If you think we're all a bunch of illiterate's and some stupid backwood hick's, why do you continue to bombard us with all your so called intellectual Bs. Don't you think there are other site's out there where you can speak more to your kind... Don't you know about the twilight zone.com, you should check it out....pfssssssh: Me personally, I can't stand a person who think's their intellectually above everybody else, even if there are illiterate's on this board,(I'm only speaking for myself) they are people also, who have just as many good thought's and reason's for how they feel...So you really don't want me to tell you exactly how this illiterate person feel's about your assine statement's because I will have to go to gutter, and I do try to be a lady... :whip3: :banned: :boobies: Dangit I had to go to the gutter, I'll try to crawl out now... whew

Dear Stephanie,

I am not a doctor and I can't solve your self esteem dilemma. Can you address mine? I asked, honestly!!!!!

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Dear Stephanie,

I am not a doctor and I can't solve your self esteem dilemma. Can you address mine? I asked, honestly!!!!!

Psychoblues

Yep.. Too mucha thinking too highly of ones self. Normally I would charge 50 buck's for that, but for you I'll give for free... :D

Stephanie said:
Yep.. Too mucha thinking too highly of ones self. Normally I would charge 50 buck's for that, but for you I'll give for free... :D

I live in a trailer house. I give honestly of myself and for my country. I've done one helluva lot to preserve the freedoms I now enjoy. I care a lot about you and your kind. I've never presented myself to the contrary. Are you trying to be funny or are you the whore that you present yourself as being? 50 bucks is cheap even in China.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
I live in a trailer house. I give honestly of myself and for my country. I've done one helluva lot to preserve the freedoms I now enjoy. I care a lot about you and your kind. I've never presented myself to the contrary. Are you trying to be funny or are you the whore that you present yourself as being? 50 bucks is cheap even in China.

Psychoblues

I live in a trailor house also, so? I give honestly of myself and for my country, your point? I've done one helluva lot to preserve the freedoms I now enjoy, your point? And the part about the whore.. I've been around way too long to get upset being called a name by an itty bitty man, so what's your point???

Stephanie said:
I live in a trailor house also, so? I give honestly of myself and for my country, your point? I've done one helluva lot to preserve the freedoms I now enjoy, your point? And the part about the whore.. I've been around way too long to get upset being called a name by an itty bitty man, so what's your point???

You didn't get it, did you? Sorry 'bout that. I'll bet my next paycheck that I will gladly donate to Progressive Politics that most others if not all others than you got it. How 'bout that? Give of yourself how you please. Leave me the heck out of it. This is the USMessageBoard. I don't recognise it as being populated by "itty bitty" men or women. What is your point?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
You didn't get it, did you? Sorry 'bout that. I'll bet my next paycheck that I will gladly donate to Progressive Politics that most others if not all others than you got it. How 'bout that? Give of yourself how you please. Leave me the heck out of it. This is the USMessageBoard. I don't recognise it as being populated by "itty bitty" men or women. What is your point?

Psychoblues

Okey dokey, what the hell ever you just said.. I didn't call anybody on the usmessage board itty bitty, EXCEPT YOU MY FRIEND. And all that other physo babble, well it was just that, blaa, blaa, blaaaaaaaa. This from someone so intelligent. tsk tsk...

Stephanie said:
Okey dokey, what the hell ever you just said.. I didn't call anybody on the usmessage board itty bitty, EXCEPT YOU MY FRIEND. And all that other physo babble, well it was just that, blaa, blaa, blaaaaaaaa. This from someone so intelligent. tsk tsk...

Okey dokey. That's the problem. So many of you inadvertant right-wingers just say okey dokey while never considering the implications of your agreements. You are screwing yourselves far more than any Democrat could possibly intend to screw you. You still don't get it, do you?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Wow Psycho, did the government make you live in the trailer house? Or did you buy it? I'd wager that some of the posters live in rather large homes, others in apartments, some with their parents, some in town homes, others in trailer homes. So what? Choices.

What freedoms do you enjoy? Seems in a previous post you were lamenting the fact that you have none. Actually, you probably don't. You are imprisoned by your own thoughts. It's not the government doing that to you.

Kathianne said:
Wow Psycho, did the government make you live in the trailer house? Or did you buy it? I'd wager that some of the posters live in rather large homes, others in apartments, some with their parents, some in town homes, others in trailer homes. So what? Choices.

What freedoms do you enjoy? Seems in a previous post you were lamenting the fact that you have none. Actually, you probably don't. You are imprisoned by your own thoughts. It's not the government doing that to you.

Please quote that post, Kthy. I don't feel imprisoned at all and I enjoy the freedoms that I demand. And I ain't in jail yet. Some jerks would rather see me gone or otherwise imprisoned but I have just as much right here as they do and they can't stand it. Are you one of those?

Don't make up crap about me, kathy. I am guilty of enough on my own.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
Please quote that post, Kthy. I don't feel imprisoned at all and I enjoy the freedoms that I demand. And I ain't in jail yet. Some jerks would rather see me gone or otherwise imprisoned but I have just as much right here as they do and they can't stand it. Are you one of those?

Don't make up crap about me, kathy. I am guilty of enough on my own.

Psychoblues

psycho said:
Pretty words and seeming understanding with agreeing links and argument do not make one credible. De Facto is what I'm after. Screw the partisans. All the parties have their faults and fallacies and hypocricies. I gotta hang with the one that can "BEST" represent me and my interests. And so should you. We all desire independence. None of us have it and in an enlightened society will never have it. But some have a lot more of it than they deserve or should be given. Guess what? Independence requires alot of clout and ability to think for one's self. Even then, living in American society is an exercise in the concept of Democracy and the reliance of justice and fairness keeps us strong. I am not a Mountain Man.

Found above...

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Psycho.........call any woman here a whore again and you'll be gone no questions asked, no discussion on the subject.

Don't fuck up again.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
OCA said:
Psycho.........call any woman here a whore again and you'll be gone no questions asked, no discussion on the subject.

Don't fuck up again.

You are much kinder than I.

I would have banned him for saying it just once.

There are just some things you don't say.

OCA said:

Don't fuck up again.

All women, or just members here?

OCA said:

246.gif

The ClayTaurus said:
All women, or just members here?

You know if you wanna call Britney Spears a whore I think its justified but Stephanie....don't think so. Lets face it Psycho was out of line.

OCA said:
You know if you wanna call Britney Spears a whore I think its justified but Stephanie....don't think so. Lets face it Psycho was out of line.

Just making sure I know where the lines are, not criticizing. :)

So aaaahh psycho-dick, I just noticed that Stephanies rep keeps going up, and your's keeps going down. Why is that?

Forum List

Back