What are your pet peeves?

people who act like they know everything about the Beatles and the 60's....and they dont know shit about either one.....yea that means you Gin boy....:eusa_eh:

Leaving lights on when they're not needed.

Folks not picking up their dogs' crap on lawns.

Littering.

Rolling through stop signs like they're not there.

Badly placed ugly tattoos on purdy girls.

Being late for anything without a damn good excuse.

I went tto TheSeattleWorlds Fair in 1962 as a 9 year old .

Best Worlds Fair ever.

Put ySeattle on the map .

Why the Beatles made 2 visists to.

I went tto TheSeattleWorlds Fair in 1962 as a 9 year old .

Best Worlds Fair ever.

Put ySeattle on the map .

Why the Beatles made 2 visists to.

I went to the 1982 World's Fair as a 26 year old and was a licensee who sold merchandise on site and around the county, appearing on radio tv and in the newspapers. Willard Scott and Bryant Gumbel promoted my company on live nationwide TV. THAT was the best World's Fair.

You are a nobody - never got drunk until I was 18 at my best friends house on the waterfront in 1972

Typically I do drink when I am on this forum - so what? And hardly anytime else.

I am only on here about one hour out of 24 at most in any given day - today was an exception.

Whats your point drughead???

Typically I do drink when I am on this forum - so what? And hardly anytime else.

I am only on here about one hour out of 24 at most in any given day - today was an exception.

my point?.....when you post when your fucked up and spell like your fucked up.....kinda means you spew a lot of bullshit while your posting.....which you do....and if you drink enough during that "hour" that your slurring your posts i hardly believe that you dont drink any other time....but hey dont stop doing that....because your a regular fucking riot when you do post....your bullshit about the Beatles is hilarious....fun for the whole family....

my point?.....when you post when your fucked up and spell like your fucked up.....kinda means you spew a lot of bullshit while your posting.....which you do....and if you drink enough during that "hour" that your slurring your posts i hardly believe that you dont drink any other time....but hey dont stop doing that....because your a regular fucking riot when you do post....your bullshit about the Beatles is hilarious....fun for the whole family....

Oh, your post is ironic "cant spell" well look at your grammar....

Oh, your post is ironic "cant spell" well look at your grammar....
aww whats the matter Nicky?.....pissed off that i dont think your posts are great?....that i think your a dumb ass kid who thinks he knows more than anyone else,but doesn't?.....if that's whats bothering you Nicky,tough shit.....life's a bitch aint it?....why dont you have a drink with Ginboy and you two guys can cry about how old Harry is such an asshole....it might make you two guys feel better.....but im sure Ginscopy is probably already passed out.....oh well....

Forum List

Back