What are your pet peeves?

Please....no political stuff. We have other forums for that. :D

Here are mine:

•I really hate the idiots on the Weather Channel and my area's local weather guy/gal standing in front of a weather map that i want to see. Actually, to give the Weather Channel crew credit, they are getting better. They use mouse pointers instead of standing on screen.

"As you can see, the storm system is..." Um...no i can't see because YOU ARE IN THE WAY!

•People who write/draw/highlight in books. I hate that. And i'm not talking about books like the ".....for Dummies" books. You expect that in those books. I'm talking about books like novels. I bought Dante's "The Purgatorio" at a library sale and someone had drawn a "Kilroy was here" face in it.

You wanna doodle? Buy a sketchpad or a coloring book!

1) People parking with half their car in the driveway and half their car in the side walk.

Government offices that are inexplicably closed each time I need to go there.
IE: The Post Office, the DMV, the county treasurer.

I only need to use your services like once a year, you're sure as hell not open on Saturdays so what's with the being closed every 3rd Tuesday under a full moon?

Claims that condoms guarantee safe sex. It's just not true! A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot dead by the woman's husband.

People who talk loudly into their cell phones... we don't need to hear your side of the conversation.
I second that. I also hate when people yak on their phones in a public restroom. To me that is inconsiderate to those who are also in there and to the person who is on the other end of the phone line too. :( :( :(

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I also hate when people do not wash their hands after using a public restroom. :( :( :(
When that happens whip out your cell phone and yell into it when the other guy pauses to listen to his.

"What? WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" :D

I'm getting to that age where everything peeves me.

Fortunately, I hit that age where I can't hold a good rage for love or money, as a counterbalance.

:lol::lol::lol: You are joking, right? You are the most consistently butthurt prat on the board.

Oh, honey; I could NEVER dream of being as butthurt as you are on a daily basis, on this forum.

You're such an angry, bitter hag, lashing out at everyone - ain't no way you're a happy camper.

Fortunately, I hit that age where I can't hold a good rage for love or money, as a counterbalance.

:lol::lol::lol: You are joking, right? You are the most consistently butthurt prat on the board.

Oh, honey; I could NEVER dream of being as butthurt as you are on a daily basis, on this forum.

You're such an angry, bitter hag, lashing out at everyone - ain't no way you're a happy camper.

I am always entertained that you know soooo much about my life, of which you actually know jack shit.

I am always entertained that you know soooo much about my life, of which you actually know jack shit.

I know what you've shared here! Course it's all lies, so there's that.

People who talk loudly into their cell phones... we don't need to hear your side of the conversation.
I second that. I also hate when people yak on their phones in a public restroom. To me that is inconsiderate to those who are also in there and to the person who is on the other end of the phone line too. :( :( :(

Holly

P.S. I also hate when people do not wash their hands after using a public restroom. :( :( :(
When that happens whip out your cell phone and yell into it when the other guy pauses to listen to his.
"What? WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" :D
That's not a bad idea. The only thing that I would need to be able to do that is a cell phone.

Holly

Please....no political stuff. We have other forums for that. :D

Here are mine:

•I really hate the idiots on the Weather Channel and my area's local weather guy/gal standing in front of a weather map that i want to see. Actually, to give the Weather Channel crew credit, they are getting better. They use mouse pointers instead of standing on screen.

"As you can see, the storm system is..." Um...no i can't see because YOU ARE IN THE WAY!

•People who write/draw/highlight in books. I hate that. And i'm not talking about books like the ".....for Dummies" books. You expect that in those books. I'm talking about books like novels. I bought Dante's "The Purgatorio" at a library sale and someone had drawn a "Kilroy was here" face in it.

You wanna doodle? Buy a sketchpad or a coloring book!

People who continually make the same mistake......

I suppose I get frustrated if some one doesn't get what I'm teaching them for the 15th time.

Generally, in reality I'm a difficult person to annoy...

People who drive Minis. Fucking motorized roller skates.

People who talk over other people. STFU and wait.

People who don't listen.

Pedestrians who think they're immortal.

People who answer their phone when you're talking to them.

In my defense, my father in law is hard of hearing. I try to get him off the phone ASAP.

Moronic posters who are incapable of arguing on topic and resort to dragging other posters personal lives into their ranting.

Nothing wrong with that just as long as the poster talking shit makes a valid or provable point.

I suppose if one insists the color blue is red then that person will be "called out."

Drivers that use turn signals when there is only one possible turn to make (like onto a one way street), and the same drivers don't use turn signals when changing lanes on a crowded freeway.

Forum List

Back