What Are Your Internet Manners?

I think the men on USMB owe the ladies a modicum of consideration. Save the no-holds-barred viciousness and threats for one another.

What's the matter, mrs feminazi, the poor weak little girls can't handle themselves. I'm sure they're be good to hear you're so worried about them.

Some of them might not appreciate your concern, though. You know, they got this crazy notion in their head that they're big girls and can handle themselves. They call themselves 'feminists' or something and kinda hate being patronized by scum like you.
I think the young owe a teeny-weeny amount of consideration to the mature, and the mature owe a much larger consideration to everyone else, especially the very young.

More years does not necessarily bring maturity

I think our military and vets should be looked at by us civilians with gratitude and pride. We admire you. We admire your families.

You're stalking their families?

That was a gracious and helpful post, mikeangels. There is not a chance in hell I will ever use the various symbols nor memorize them so I know why others may use them, but apart from that, I agree with all you wrote.

We have a poster here, strollingbones, who uses all lower case, but she has a certain style not unlike e.e. cummings and it isn't in the least offensive, at least not to me.

USMB exists so people can give their opinions. I dun see any reason a new person would need to "hang back" before joining a convo here -- but you're correct about chatroom etiquette.

I think the men on USMB owe the ladies a modicum of consideration. Save the no-holds-barred viciousness and threats for one another.

What's the matter, mrs feminazi, the poor weak little girls can't handle themselves. I'm sure they're be good to hear you're so worried about them.

Some of them might not appreciate your concern, though. You know, they got this crazy notion in their head that they're big girls and can handle themselves. They call themselves 'feminists' or something and kinda hate being patronized by scum like you.
I think the young owe a teeny-weeny amount of consideration to the mature, and the mature owe a much larger consideration to everyone else, especially the very young.

I think our military and vets should be looked at by us civilians with gratitude and pride. We admire you. We admire your families.

You hit the nail on the head with that one. Madeline is the LAST person anyone should look to for lessons on manners.

Her fake concern actually makes me laugh out loud.

This thread is comedy gold actually....:lol::lol::lol:

You hit the nail on the head with that one. Madeline is the LAST person anyone should look to for lessons on manners.

Her fake concern actually makes me laugh out loud.

This thread is comedy gold actually....:lol::lol::lol:

So you have no 'net etiquette you subscribe to, Shadow?

Color me *shocked*.

Forum List

Back