What are your favorite cooking shows ?

I will not watch Masterchef US.
Gordon Ramsay is an asshole who puts olive oil in the pasta water for Christ's Sake.
MC UK/New Zealand/Australia are the best!
Canada's MC is a fucking joke!

Gordon Ramsay is an asshole who puts olive oil in the pasta water for Christ's Sake.
What's wrong with olive oil in the pasta water ? ( I wouldn't waste expensive EVO )

Your sauce wont stick to the pasta.
Is that what the salt's for or just flavor ? My homemade pasta has oil inside it anyway, plus I usually drain it al dente and saute it in the sauce at the end. Like Grandma Gina.

What's wrong with olive oil in the pasta water ? ( I wouldn't waste expensive EVO )

Is that what the salt's for or just flavor ? My homemade pasta has oil inside it anyway, plus I usually drain it al dente and saute it in the sauce at the end. Like Grandma Gina.

You'll still have oil on your pasta.

Oh....salt is just for the flavor.
Try it sometime without oil. I'll just say I used to put oil in my pasta water.

Plus the omega 3s in olive oil go rancid when you cook with it...diminishing its health benefits. Low smoke point.

Plus the omega 3s in olive oil go rancid when you cook with it...diminishing its health benefits. Low smoke point.

Olive oil has its place.
Roasting veggies with the stuff kicks ass.

Olive oil has its place.
th

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Olive oil has its place.
I do weird things with a high quality olive oil. Like, mix it with 5% greek yogurt, cacao powder, macadamia nuts and sea salt.

Olive oil has its place.
I do weird things with a high quality olive oil. Like, mix it with 5% greek yogurt, cacao powder, macadamia nuts and sea salt.

Olive oil and yogurt go well together.

I'm interested in home made rubs that have no sugar - for burgers and steaks.

Currently to stomach chicken breasts, I mix some horse-radish and siracha. Hides the taste like gold.

Forum List

Back