What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our law is ultimately built upon nature's law. I understand you folks just want to feel normal, well you're not. Homosexuality is the precursor to the fall of ALL civilizations.

"If it feels good, do it"...should not be codified in law. Get a civil union...you're different.

Last edited:
Our law is ultimately built upon nature's law. I understand you folks just want to feel normal, well you're not. Homosexuality is the precursor to the fall of ALL civilazations.

"If it feels good, do it"...should not be codified in law. Get a civil union...you're different.

The fall of all civilizations? The Ice Ages, disease, invasions, colonies; there is not one reason applicable to all societies.

Last edited:
The fall of all civilizations? The Ice Ages, disease, invasions, colonies; there is not one reason applicable to all societies.

The United States as a Constitutional Republic, a land of freedom and opportunity is certainly over.

Perhaps in several thousand years, humans will again build a nation predicated on the ideals of liberty, who knows?

Excuse me, GREAT CIVILIZATIONS(greeks, AZTECS, Zulus, etc. I'm still right either way you cut it, Peach. Homosexuality is a detriment to human society.
Z
There is no benefit to it. It's a paranoid, schizoprenic lifestyle..they know why people don't like them, and that's why they want to pervert the instituions...marriage in particular.

Excuse me, GREAT CIVILIZATIONS(greeks, AZTECS, Zulus, etc. I'm still right either way you cut it, Peach. Homosexuality is a detriment to human society.
Z
There is no benefit to it. It's a paranoid, schizoprenic lifestyle..they know why people don't like them, and that's why they want to pervert the instituions...marriage in particular.

Obviously, our beliefs differ; of course, I find in the differences in US society, the source of our strength.

Yes, that's because you're a woman, apparently.

It can't be because you're stupid...you're definitely not.

Yes, I am female, but it is more than that fact. Great teachers, of many differing heritages, a couple gay, that I remember, all made me want to learn. (Plus, in my home, if you said the "N" word, you could not sit down for a few hours) Then the lecture series.....'narrow minded, ignorant'. I came to the conclusion, after many hours of listening, being narrow minded and ignorant were not virtues.

You don't think...you concoct ludicrous analogies.

So what is the silliness this time, Pops? Yes, I support a woman's right to make reproductive choices regarding HER body. How in earth are you going to twist that into justifying being a bigot this time?

You love to wait until the questions go far enough back that they know longer appear in the quotes. That way you don't have to answer them as asked.

No, you don't get to frame my argument.

Do you support a women's right to reproductive privacy?

Do you support Roe v Wade?

RvW and the right to privacy have nothing to do with marriage. The only possible correlation to RvW is that the same people who oppose RvW also oppose gay marriage.

So why are you afraid to answer simple questions?

Odd

Afraid to answer the questions?

Thought so.

You don't think...you concoct ludicrous analogies.

So what is the silliness this time, Pops? Yes, I support a woman's right to make reproductive choices regarding HER body. How in earth are you going to twist that into justifying being a bigot this time?

You love to wait until the questions go far enough back that they know longer appear in the quotes. That way you don't have to answer them as asked.

No, you don't get to frame my argument.

Do you support a women's right to reproductive privacy?

Do you support Roe v Wade?

I answered your question Pops. Did you not understand the first time? I'll type slower. I support a woman's right to make reproductive choices regarding HER body.

My attitude towards homos?

Well, at sea - blanket party their gay asses and throw them over the side.

The more the merrier.

HEAR AND VELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!==Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 Corinthians 6:9

Z

Obviously, our beliefs differ; of course, I find in the differences in US society, the source of our strength.

That is because strength in a society does come from differing opinions and people.

little man's ideas,opinions,beliefs about sexual perversion count for nothing. ALMIGHTY GOD has the first and last WORD=ALMIGHTY GOD'S WORD ON HOMOSEXUALS LIVING IN SEXUAL PERVERSION==do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10==Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. 25 For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
Romans 1:24-27

Our law is ultimately built upon nature's law. I understand you folks just want to feel normal, well you're not. Homosexuality is the precursor to the fall of ALL civilizations.

My Dog scruffy vehemently disagrees ... down boy! Baaaaaad doggie!!!

HEAR AND VELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!!==Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. 1 Corinthians 6:9

Judgment is for god - god decides who's name is written into the book of life.

Forum List

Back