What are you talking about

Daniel22

Rookie
Dec 19, 2004
I am an Israeli and was looking for some info about the Merkava4 and for some reason google sent me here...
I can't believe what is going on here, NO ONE HERE KNOWS ANYTHING...
First of all - the "israel supporters" around here are dumb radicals and give us a bad name, shooting 3 year olds doesn't solve anything, the last time I said something like that was when I was joking and was 6 years old...
I was in the special forces and believe me, if you were in a dense, shitty city like GAZA I'am sure you wouldn't have looked twice when some maniac rushed at you, it doesn't mean everyone shoots but it does happen sometimes and doesn't mean we try to kill ppl for fun.
What you especially don't understand about Israel is that being REALLY small isn't it's only problem, in addition to being so small most of it is the negev desert which is a waterless wasteland, its an extremely expensive mess to settle the negev, you are asking us to give the Palestinians most of the useful land around here.
Palestinians are huligans - all you ever see is some dumb, lifeless f***ing reporters who simply know nothing, there are only 2 types of reporters - the "shoot everybody and everyone will be happy" and the "you won't kill me if you want to and have a gun" reporters....
You don't really know the Palenstinians, did you ever lead a group of kids to a waterpark and you couldn't do anything because the palestinian just don't let you more!? i've seen some of them just take small kids and start beating the shit out of them for being annoying, they even tried to laugh at me because I didn't do anything like that myself.

Iam not saying all palestinians are bad and we are little peaceloving perfect ppl, I've seen some good ppl there but 4 ppl out of a thousand just don't count, you actually have to try really hard to find them.
there are some good young palestinians but they are the ones that the terrorists shoot first.
I can't say we do everyhing as we shuld but just put yourself in my seat where every week 20 ppl die because of some son of a bitch that uses islam as an excuse to kill ppl unless you do something about it.
we were never happy about locking the Palestinians like sheep but think for a second, in a second you can understand that lives of 20 people are more important than the enjoyment of others.

It's easy to prove we aren't a bunch of soldiers like too many people tend to think, if you read for about five secs you will find dozens of tribes living peacefully in israel and many of them even have real citizenship(all the rights jews have).
I can point out tons of other mistakes if you want me to.

btw. if you read a little about it you will see that the U.S. has historically tried to block every Israeli attempt to stop relying on it.
One thing i never understood is why don't they let us sell arms to turkey, whats wrong with them, they can't even get to the U.S.:
merkava tanks with a total worth of 7b$ were supposed to be sold
Israel was supposed to sell helicopters to turkey along with russia, the deal's worth was 9b$....
In addition to that U.S. worked hard to get rid of the Lavi - a plane which was superior to the F16, the chinese are copying it and the new fighter plane of chaina is actually a Lavi plane without Israeli and american parts which makes it worse but it is still a very good plane.

I disagree with dilloduck, anyone who's first post on the board starts with "NOONE here know anything" can kiss my ass.

rtwngAvngr said:
I disagree with dilloduck, anyone who's first post on the board starts with "NOONE here know anything" can kiss my ass.
LOL dang RWA--that's just cause you go for the throat ! :bat:

dilloduck said:
LOL dang RWA--that's just cause you go for the throat ! :bat:

Well that's the deathgrip ain't it? Do you think this is just fun and games?!

:tank:

Actually david strikes me a little bit like aj, he's a right wing jew who insists on the right of the jews to have a jew ruled homeland but wants to get all left wingy and anti religious regarding religion in america, due to his somewhat understandable fear of getting put in ovens again. But I could be wrong. It does happen.

woops. sorry it's daniel, not david. What's the difference right? Ben, David, Joshua, Sydney, Schlomo. Interchangeable.

What that? what's that? Inexpressible rage from a remote locale on the internet? IS it daniel/david fomenting a frontal attack plan and spinning his wheels?

And this has been another episode of "Fun with Anti Semitism with your host RWA!"

I'm inventing a new form of antisemitism that just makes fun of jew names. It will replace the more damaging forms of antisemitism around the world.

Get a life....
the difference between me and other ppl around here is that i have seen everyhing with my own eyes - believe me, dozens of "defenceless" palestinian children with rocks can easily kill a man and already killed some.
I'll be more that glad to get seperated from them and rid of them as soon as possibble, the thing you never got right about Israel is that we DONT punish ppl, the reason innocent ppl die sometimes is that terrorists use them as human shields and the bigger problem is that they don't care.
All of the foreigners don't understand that by supporting those kids from the start they actually added support to terrorism and didn't give the normal ppl that live there any chance.
The problem with them is that you can want peace but the moment you try to do something you get linched.
btw - some of you shuldn't talk about things you don't understand, you just mess things up.
ahm, joshua is a christian name, jews rarely use it and I never use anti-semitism as an argument, I like the term idiot better(not that iam using it right now) :crutch:

don't you ever do anything about spammers?

Daniel22 said:
Get a life....
the difference between me and other ppl around here is that i have seen everyhing with my own eyes - believe me, dozens of "defenceless" palestinian children with rocks can easily kill a man and already killed some.
I'll be more that glad to get seperated from them and rid of them as soon as possibble, the thing you never got right about Israel is that we DONT punish ppl, the reason innocent ppl die sometimes is that terrorists use them as human shields and the bigger problem is that they don't care.
All of the foreigners don't understand that by supporting those kids from the start they actually added support to terrorism and didn't give the normal ppl that live there any chance.
The problem with them is that you can want peace but the moment you try to do something you get linched.
btw - some of you shuldn't talk about things you don't understand, you just mess things up.

SO how do you feel about the separation of church and state in america? How do you feel about a nativity scene on public property?

And before you get all crazed, know I'm one of Israel's biggest supporters here, you're doing NOTHING wrong in my book. You jews need to readjust your approach to "multiculuralism" (institutionalized white/christian guilt) in America, however.

This is starting to annoy me:
"you jews"
"you jews"
"you jews"
jews live everywhere, with different caltures and bahaviours , Iam an Israeli and I don't want you to think Iam the same as "every other jew".
I don't really care if you are a supporter of Israel, people don't care what you think, they care about what you say.

Daniel22 said:
This is starting to annoy me:
"you jews"
"you jews"
"you jews"
jews live everywhere, with different caltures and bahaviours , Iam an Israeli and I don't want you to think Iam the same as "every other jew".
I don't really care if you are a supporter of Israel, people don't care what you think, they care about what you say.

Apparently you still got crazed.

Aren't you jews?

Daniel22 said:
so you want me to call you jesus-boy then?
you are christian, aren't you?

I think jesus boy is a compliment regardless of one's religion. It's like being called Elvis. It's a compliment whether you like his music or not.

Yes, would you please?

Daniel22 said:
so you want me to call you jesus-boy then?
you are christian, aren't you?

Look everyone, daniel equates calling jews "jews" with calling christians "jesus- boys".

What tortured thinking causes people to say such stupid things?

nvm, you don't want me here than i'am gone, its your right to think that way.
I was exaggerating to show a point, you know that it is said that the same way gay ppl see gay ppl everywhere stupid ppl see stupid ppl, just think of that for a second.

Daniel22 said:
nvm, you don't want me here than i'am gone, its your right to think that way.
I was exaggerating to show a point, you know that it is said that the same way gay ppl see gay ppl everywhere stupid ppl see stupid ppl, just think of that for a second.

That's all it takes to make you take your ball and go home? Wow, Lolita has more staying power than this guy does!

Hey Daniel. Are you realizing you own utter hypocrisy? This cognitive dissonance will pass, then you will be all better, and a better person. Events of the past give you no right to denigrate christians in perpetuity. God's true chosen people wouldn't be so freaking cynical and paranoid. Ever heard of forgiveness?

Forum List

Back