What are you REALLY looking for on the Internet?

What are you looking for on the internet....?

• To talk politics

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • To talk sex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To play games

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • To find a friend/lover/spouse

• To fuck with people

• I'm an addict

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • To fill time between "real life". No purpose

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • To be someone I can not be IRL

• I have no clue

• Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
A lot of what I do on the internet is social, because I like finding out new things and hearing differing viewpoints. For doing that, the 'net is much more varied than your basic neighborhood.

I also use Google quite a bit to find out about things I hear on the television or from friends to verify that those things are true and real. It's great to hear about something unusual and then check it out and find out it's real. It's also good to hear about something and then find out what you were told was embellished a bit so you can find out the truth.

News, music and e-mail as well as the occasional dirty picture rounds out my internet usage.

I only use the internets to enlighten myself.....honest

Be honest (unless you are looking to be a liar!)
Comraderie. I don't get out much like I used to. I can talk to the dogs but they don't usually answer back. :lol:

I think that Delta and that Chris bimbo ought to hook up. They can hook up electrodes to each one's genitals and giggle as they shock each other.

Be honest (unless you are looking to be a liar!)
Comraderie. I don't get out much like I used to. I can talk to the dogs but they don't usually answer back. :lol:

People will turn on you in a heartbeat, it's sad really... like I told someone else, people are really no different in person than on line - maybe just a little more vicious on line cause you can't get to 'em with your bare hands ;)

I think that Delta and that Chris bimbo ought to hook up. They can hook up electrodes to each one's genitals and giggle as they shock each other.

Both are very honest but that's where the similarities end....

Forum List

Back