What are you reading?

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
I'm re-reading Evelyn Waugh's "Vile Bodies".

I love Evelyn Waugh and "Vile Bodies" is in my Top Ten favourite books ever.

Vile Bodies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have a thing for the 1920s and 1930s, I really wish I would have been born between 1906-1910, I would have fitted in completely with 1920s and 1930s Society.

I think I will start Swan Song by Robert McGammon again. Been a couple of years, so I am due to revisit the story.

Service Society, by Lazlo Zalezac.

interesting take on where the business world is headed

Turn The Ship Around, by L David Marguet

Turning followers into leaders, it's about the Captain of the USS Santa Fe and how he took if from under performing to one of the best submarines in the US Navy by turning his crew into leaders

Re-reading two Michener novels for the umpteenth time. Chesapeake and The Covenant. Then when I'm finished I'll read 'em again. And again.

Just finished Deep Survival: Who lives, who dies and why by Laurence Gonzales.

Outstanding book, not at all what you would think by reading the title. Not "that kind" of survival book. More of a study of what mental preparation or better yet prior mindsets helped people survive in life or death situations. So good, I'll probably have to read it again.

In the Garden of Beasts. Great book about Nazi Germany and interesting lessons to be learned by the current brown shirts in Germany.

I finished "I am Pilgrim" which is intriguing, informative and entertaining.

I've started again on Lonesome Dove for the umpteenth time. Highly entertaining.

Forum List

Back