What are you playing?

Currently Playing:

Halo 4
Black Ops 2 (just Zombies though - the Multiplayer pisses me off)
GTA 4 (for old times sake, it's in the RedBox)

....and I'm still playing Skyrim, after a year and a half. I think I've put more than 300 hours into a single character.

I like fallout new vegas much better than the last one. The map is more structured so there's less aimless wandering :)

Did you play the original Fallout games?

I stopped when they went to console, but I heard good things about Fallout 3 when it came out. That's a game I should consider going back and getting.

3 was a great game. New Vegas was fun but bugged beyond belief.

3 was also buggy as fuck. I remember Deathclaws launching themselves into the air, and constantly getting trapped in walls and cracks.

Every Bethesda game is full of bugs. But they're so damn good you don't care.

Did you play the original Fallout games?

I stopped when they went to console, but I heard good things about Fallout 3 when it came out. That's a game I should consider going back and getting.

3 was a great game. New Vegas was fun but bugged beyond belief.

3 was also buggy as fuck. I remember Deathclaws launching themselves into the air, and constantly getting trapped in walls and cracks.

Every Bethesda game is full of bugs. But they're so damn good you don't care.

After 30 hours my Skyrim character glitched into the squat position and would not stand back up. It wasn't veven the stealth position cause all he would do was a near uncontrollable roll. After reseting my box to no avail I raged all the way to gamestop and sold it.

The game did look great but what an archaic combat system. Worst of any rpg imo.

Forum List

Back