What are you listening to?

Go to "Show more" and select; I suggest Guantanamera and Wimoweh. Their 15th Reunion concert.

Some excellent songs on the album.

Greg

Sixty Seconds To What

Ennio Morricone is, I believe, in the same league as John Williams as a composer. Williams has scored bigger box office hits but Morricone's body of work is the work of a master of his craft. Ecstasy of Gold, The them for The Thing, Two Mules for Sister Sarah, Mission to Mars. His range and depth of feel for the story he was scoring is incredible.

Sixty Seconds To What

Ennio Morricone is, I believe, in the same league as John Williams as a composer. Williams has scored bigger box office hits but Morricone's body of work is the work of a master of his craft. Ecstasy of Gold, The them for The Thing, Two Mules for Sister Sarah, Mission to Mars. His range and depth of feel for the story he was scoring is incredible.

an incredibly great composer

one of my favorites

Edit: educating the grandkids 8 and 5; they love it!!

Greg

Last edited:
Just finished a several week arc where I played the guitar and sang and at various locations in the Northeast, such a blast.

I close with various songs sometimes depending on my mood and that of the audience.

A few nights a ago I was playing at a for a group the summer night sky was clear and so many stars were out.

There was fire pit lit up and everyone was mellow.

I closed with this

Across the universe

Forum List

Back