What are you listening to?

Everything and anything, but I also have a nice dinner last night of Penne with chocolate fudge sauce, black olives and green peppers and then I sniff a bag of fine sand that Mr. Lucy brought home for me.

Whelp ---- snorting sand will do that.

What you need is a good laugh Oosie. Check my new avatar. :D

What is it? A manatee?

No it is the President of Asia.

Mr. Lucy for lunch today is going to make smoked salmon, on my smoked salmon I am putting the below things but I do not like the pink and red ones so they are being removed first.

View attachment 172136

Gross! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Why? :confused-84:

Sprinkles on salmon, that's why! :eusa_hand: I will not try it, I will not Sam I Am!

:lol: Think they or ChrisL is not getting it.

:ack-1: Preggers? Lucy Hamilton

This is correct of course, Kid E arriving this year, Kid A he was aged five years in December, Kid B is aged three years in March, Kid C and Kid D they now fourteen months in age and both boys, so Kid B and me hope that Kid E is a girl as we are out numbered in this house with males.

ZZ PUPPS say to me that I should give up my actual military career because I have now committed myself to a full unit at home 24/7 for the next 15 to 18 years he also say that with Kid E Mr. Lucy and me will have enough for a basketball team lol we are not in the knowledge here of basketball so I prefer that Mr. Lucy and me have enough for two Bobsleigh teams, we can have one two man team and one mixed team with one kidlet as the substitute, that is if Kat is not right and we have Kid E and Kid F then we can have three Bobsleigh teams, I prefer not another double happening though.

I phone my CO and tell him that I will be out of action most of this year and he say okay but he say how do I cope sans Martini's for most of this year and I say I know darling Mr. Lucy has a lot to answer for :smoke:

Whelp ---- snorting sand will do that.

What you need is a good laugh Oosie. Check my new avatar. :D

What is it? A manatee?

No it is the President of Asia.

Mr. Lucy for lunch today is going to make smoked salmon, on my smoked salmon I am putting the below things but I do not like the pink and red ones so they are being removed first.

View attachment 172136

Gross! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Why? :confused-84:

Sprinkles on salmon, that's why! :eusa_hand: I will not try it, I will not Sam I Am!

It was excellent it was excellent :smile: I am sniffing my bag of sand right now.

This is correct of course, Kid E arriving this year, Kid A he was aged five years in December, Kid B is aged three years in March, Kid C and Kid D they now fourteen months in age and both boys, so Kid B and me hope that Kid E is a girl as we are out numbered in this house with males.

ZZ PUPPS say to me that I should give up my actual military career because I have now committed myself to a full unit at home 24/7 for the next 15 to 18 years he also say that with Kid E Mr. Lucy and me will have enough for a basketball team lol we are not in the knowledge here of basketball so I prefer that Mr. Lucy and me have enough for two Bobsleigh teams, we can have one two man team and one mixed team with one kidlet as the substitute, that is if Kat is not right and we have Kid E and Kid F then we can have three Bobsleigh teams, I prefer not another double happening though.

I phone my CO and tell him that I will be out of action most of this year and he say okay but he say how do I cope sans Martini's for most of this year and I say I know darling Mr. Lucy has a lot to answer for :smoke:
You are correct...lol.

You are correct...lol.

Yes I know lol.

Earlier I was listening to Béla Bartók "String Quartet No. 5", on the record player.

You Tube being amazing, they have all of Bartók's String Quartet's uploaded.

The painting in the background of course, this is Wassily Kandinsky's "Composition VIII" from 1923, Kandinsky's early Bauhaus period....I love Kandinsky, one of my favourite artists.

This is the Allegro from "String Quartet No. 5":

Then I listened to Imarhan, who are Tuareg from Algeria and are on City Slang Records which is owned and run by some friends of our's in Berlin:

City Slang Records

Imarhan

The whole Imarhan album is completely astonishing.

This is Imarhan's song "Tahabort" which is amazing, incredibly intricate guitar work and in general just extraordinary noise, they're on tour throughout Europa this month and also March, we must go and watch them do their thing:

Edited to add comment.

Etta James "A Sunday Kind of Love" from her first album "At Last!" released in 1960 on Argo Records which was a subsidiary of Chess Records.

There is something wrong with people who do not adore Etta James, the same with there is something wrong with people who do not adore Ella Fitzgerald.

Edited to add that Coyote has abandoned my thread now or something? :poke:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back