What are you listening to?

I stay away from Lido. If you like saggy gay men, that's what's up with Lido.

And the occasional hot blonde with a red G-String.

Then why did you thank me for it??? :poke:

I don't care about the why's & wherefore's of any song or group........I just like a catchy tune &/or good music. :dance:

Lido just happens to be a catchy tune, IMO

And from your comments about 'gay men' in music.......that would have to include Freddy Mercury/Queen, Liberace, Elton John, etc, etc, etc..........and that's just wrong cause they are/were great, talented musicians of their crafts

Because I know all about Lido Beach. :dunno:

Yes, Freddy Mercury and Liberace were musical geniuses. I am one to recognize and appreciate that.

I'm not one to go around Lido Beach, though. :rolleyes:

Too much faggotry.

Actually I didn't even know there was such a place :dunno:

I don't care about the why's & wherefore's of any song or group........I just like a catchy tune &/or good music. :dance:

And from your comments about 'gay men' in music.......that would have to include Freddy Mercury/Queen, Liberace, Elton John, etc, etc, etc..........and that's just wrong cause they are/were great, talented musicians of their crafts

Yes, Freddy Mercury and Liberace were musical geniuses. I am one to recognize and appreciate that.

Too much faggotry.

It's an awesome beach, ruined with faggotry. On top of that, there's the old fat guy with a beanie, speedo, cigar, and metal detector.
LMGTFY

I am listening to Chrissy Hynde, my mother was still alive and the smell of a pine tree filled the air. It must be Christmas time. Our hearts where singing.

Last edited:

Too much faggotry.

It's an awesome beach, ruined with faggotry. On top of that, there's the old fat guy with a beanie, speedo, cigar, and metal detector.
LMGTFY

"Laughing My Gay Twink Fanny Yoff"?

:dunno:

Too much faggotry.

LMGTFY

"Laughing My Gay Twink Fanny Yoff"?

:dunno:

Is that how you do it?

Mogwai "Oh! How the Dogs Stack Up" from the album "Come On Die Young" released in 1999 on Chemikal Underground Records.

Mogwai "Kappa" from the same above album.

The Velvelettes "Needle In A Haystack" released on 7" in 1964 on V.I.P. Records the B Side is "Should I Tell Them" V.I.P. was one of Motown Records subsidiary labels and was set up in 1963.

Forum List

Back