What are you guys making for Thanksgiving?

Reservations and Viva la Reconquista. If the Algonquins had let the settlers starve think how much better the country would be now.

Why do so many desserts get ruined with creme cheese? :(

There is a pumpkin pie in the fridge that I hope is for me, as well as some vanilla egg nog. I'm set for Thanksgiving. :p

lol wut?

I was thinking of a making a pumpkin cheese cake.

image.jpg

There is a pumpkin pie in the fridge that I hope is for me, as well as some vanilla egg nog. I'm set for Thanksgiving. :p

lol wut?

image.jpg

With a gingersnap crust........

And a chocolate bourbon pecan pie. In fact, the closer we get to Thursday the more of my recipes are becoming infused with alcohol.

Last edited:

lol wut?

image.jpg

And a chocolate bourbon pecan pie. In fact, the closer we get to Thursday the more of my recipes are becoming infused with alcohol.

I don't want alcohol in my desserts. For that matter, I don't want nuts in my desserts.

I'm glad I'm not eating at your place. :lol:

I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving dinner and dessert! :D

lol wut?

image.jpg

I don't want alcohol in my desserts. For that matter, I don't want nuts in my desserts.

I'm glad I'm not eating at your place. :lol:

I hope you enjoy Thanksgiving dinner and dessert! :D

I'm glad you're not eating at my place, too. In fact, this year my mom is coming to my house. In the almost 3 years since we have been more local, we have gone to my mom's twice. I've been gone for over 20 years.

The pressure is freaking on.

I hope you enjoy your pie and eggnog.

lol wut?

image.jpg

Wait...…...pumpkin cheesecake with gingersnap crust???

Now THAT sounds amazing

Around here, we'll be having the normal standard fare

Cooking for about 8/9 so...

Turkey,stuffing,gravy,mashed potatoes,zucchini casserole,fresh green beans,fresh baked rolls,corn bread,fruit salad,relish tray,peach pie,pumpkin pie,carrot cake
Exactly! I am looking out the window at the destruction, have half a roof missing and taped but my golly, on with the turkey and all the trimmings! All my family will be here and some good friends! I cannot wait for my sweet potato casserole. I love marshmallows!

Cooking for about 8/9 so...

Turkey,stuffing,gravy,mashed potatoes,zucchini casserole,fresh green beans,fresh baked rolls,corn bread,fruit salad,relish tray,peach pie,pumpkin pie,carrot cake
Exactly! I am looking out the window at the destruction, have half a roof missing and taped but my golly, on with the turkey and all the trimmings! All my family will be here and some good friends! I cannot wait for my sweet potato casserole. I love marshmallows!
Sweet potatoes are awesome. Making those too. Yum! Along with roasted butternut squash. Forgot about that.

Forum List

Back