What are you drinking tonight?

Well my 830 AM bottle shop started me off with a bottle of McWilliams fruity wine. I drank this on the way to work. I have to be to work at nine.

For lunch I had a bottle of Vino Gusto, which is definitely more Gusto than vino and on the drive home a VB long neck.

Presently I am on Coopers Sparkling.

Always save the best stuff for last.

Last edited:
And before you prudes savage me for driving while intoxicated I will have you know I was not intoxicated.

Drunk blood alcohol readings are like dogs years.

We can drink seven times as much as you mortals with no effect other than ending up howling to a moon that is not there and being able to lick our own balls.

Well my 830 AM bottle shop started me off with a bottle of McWilliams fruity wine. I drank this on the way to work. I have to be to work at nine.

For lunch I had a bottle of Vino Gusto, which is definitely more Gusto than vino and on the drive home a VB long neck.

Presently I am on Coopers Sparkling.

Always save the best stuff for last.

I use the best stuff for the first few drinks...that way my taste buds and not my taste in liquor get gtested/.3332@2$%%%

:eusa_shhh:

That, my friend, is a wise strategy for a non-drunk.

But in Drunko World, you start off in the morning hoping you will not drink at all, and when you break down you really don't want to spend the mortgage money, so you go cheap.

But as the waterfall wears on, you tend to splurge.

Please, don't try this at home. I am a trained professional.

*OK, jaded, but it is an oldie and goodie.

All my leaves have been loose.

I am like the fall of Adam and Eve.

I have been running east of Eden my entire life.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back