What are YOU doing to help stop terror?

RGS...methinks it was, perhaps, just a bit of hyperbole meant to mirror that coming from RSR.

and you should lose the quote from me in your signature...you know you are taking it out of context. :eusa_naughty:

RGS...methinks it was, perhaps, just a bit of hyperbole meant to mirror that coming from RSR.

and you should lose the quote from me in your signature...you know you are taking it out of context. :eusa_naughty:

You said it and it is in NO context as a quote. Anyone that has been posting here a while knows whether you said it meaning one thing or another. Standard operating procedure for you, trying to use word games to twist what you said in to meaning something different when caught in the headlights.

I copied the sentence verbatim. Using the copy paste function. Nothing is missing, nothing was added.

Goes right along with your efforts to make everyone ONLY respond the way you want them too.

I bet you believe crap like that. Go ahead now claim it was JUST a joke.

it was a retort directly related to the sum total of RSRs input to this board and, specifically, to the post above that quote.

if you can't figure out where I was going with that statement then so be it.

You said it and it is in NO context as a quote. Anyone that has been posting here a while knows whether you said it meaning one thing or another. Standard operating procedure for you, trying to use word games to twist what you said in to meaning something different when caught in the headlights.

I copied the sentence verbatim. Using the copy paste function. Nothing is missing, nothing was added.

Goes right along with your efforts to make everyone ONLY respond the way you want them too.

is the Agent Orange acting up in your brain again? Spare me your fucking criticism when you are the FIRST person to come a running to RSRs stupid ass right before he shoots off the red flaregun.

Again, if you cannot figure out the context of that statement in relation to the RSR post right above it then so be it.

go polish some boots or something and wait until the next time RSR says shit that generalizes liberals (wont have to wait long) and I crack another joke that you wont understand.

That is the usual excuse libs use to try and wiggle off the hook

told ya.. didnt have to wait long at all.

funny.. I dont see ole RGS jumping into the fray when RSR generalizes stupid shit about libs...

geee.. thats a shocker, lemme tellya.

I have my beady eye on a few of the pakis in town, I am ready to pounce if needs be.

Why pounce ? Because it is so much easier to fear and hate than to understand.

I do what I can to slow down terrorism. I vote against fearmongering politicos.

Or kill you
And risk their main objective by calling attention to themselves over the murder of some shmuck? No; you don't know how these people think.

(Actually, I'm not sure you even know how normal people think, but that's beside the point.)

The only way to truly win a war on terror is if we all make a point to know (a) who the people around us are, and (b) what they're up to, at least in general.

And risk their main objective by calling attention to themselves over the murder of some shmuck? No; you don't know how these people think.

(Actually, I'm not sure you even know how normal people think, but that's beside the point.)

The only way to truly win a war on terror is if we all make a point to know (a) who the people around us are, and (b) what they're up to, at least in general.

When the government tries to find out who the people around us are, and (b) what they're up to, libs scream racial profiling or their rights are being violated

When the government tries to find out who the people around us are, and (b) what they're up to, libs scream racial profiling or their rights are being violated

Sure when they use racism or use illegal tactics to do so.

Do you really value liberty so little?

Maybe you think we can fight and win a PC war - I do not

PC is very different than legality.

Besides that, with all the incompetence of the Bush administration, you should maybe try and fix that to help with the WoT before you steal our civil liberties, hey?

Besides that, with all the incompetence of the Bush administration, you should maybe try and fix that to help with the WoT before you steal our civil liberties, hey?

As I said, maybe you think you can fight a PC war - I don't

As you are reading the terrorists their rights, they will kill you before you can finsh the list

As I said, maybe you think you can fight a PC war - I don't

As I said in response.

As you are reading the terrorists their rights, they will kill you before you can finsh the list

Do you really have such supreme contempt for our law enforcement officials? What, do you think cops read criminals their rights when the crims have a bloody machine gun or something?

Or perhaps you think the godly terrorists have magical powers that they can escape from handcuffs and wreak havoc on the city if their rights are read to them?

As I said in response.

Do you really have such supreme contempt for our law enforcement officials? What, do you think cops read criminals their rights when the crims have a bloody machine gun or something?

Or perhaps you think the godly terrorists have magical powers that they can escape from handcuffs and wreak havoc on the city if their rights are read to them?

When the Dems surrendered to Pres Bush on their attempt to surrender in Iarq, the terrorists lost a major battle

Dems have been the biggest allies the terrorists have in America

Forum List

Back