What are YOU doing to help stop terror?

I don't watch Idol, I do know my neighbors, I do know the people that work in my local stores, and as a matter of fact, I do have one of those magnets somewhere.

So, welcome to the board.....again? Methinks you've been here before.

Nope. Just lurked for a while. Honest. :eusa_angel:

I've seen you on different boards, though. :badgrin: Don't worry; I fully intend to play (reasonably) nice when I'm not in the Arena.

Do you like them any better than you'd like a suicide bomber running down your street?

I can't think of many people I'd dislike more than the bomber. :shock:

You got me there. The truth is, they're all good people, I guess I'm just not the sociable type. The people I socialize with on a regular basis I've known for over twenty years. I know my neighbors well enough to say that none of them are homicide bombers. Now, my Lebanese friends are questionable. ;)

I think we need to be suspicious of all arabs, and muslims living in america. Because, we must sort out the good and bad. Without fear of political correctness

You got me there. The truth is, they're all good people, I guess I'm just not the sociable type. The people I socialize with on a regular basis I've known for over twenty years. I know my neighbors well enough to say that none of them are homicide bombers. Now, my Lebanese friends are questionable. ;)

I think we need to be suspicious of all arabs, and muslims living in america. Because, we must sort out the good and bad. Without fear of political correctness

The largest mosque in my area did a very smart thing after 9/11: they hosted a BIG open house day: lots of speakers, people to ask questions to 1-on-1, food and refreshments, the whole deal. Personally, I think that more law-abiding muslims should do things like this; they shouldn't expect to come to the US just to isolate themselves (as some others have done).

I agree with you.

The largest mosque in my area did a very smart thing after 9/11: they hosted a BIG open house day: lots of speakers, people to ask questions to 1-on-1, food and refreshments, the whole deal. Personally, I think that more law-abiding muslims should do things like this; they shouldn't expect to come to the US just to isolate themselves (as some others have done).

Suvs use MORE gas then other cars. Therefore I would ban SUV's. Most conservatives would hate me for saying that.

Now, how about you make a point, other then a personal attack?

Why the hell does it bother people what someone else is driving?

Wealth envy? Jealousy?

I am a large person, it is much easier for me to get into a vehicle up off the ground then a car. My SUV gets 22 MPG and the older model still pulls in 20 in town.

As for making better gas mileage, you need to talk to the oil companies, as i recall they have been buying up all those better engines for years.

Yeah, youre right, those darn oil companies, dont give a dam about their own country, its quiet sad. I take what i said back, we shouldnt ban suvs, I just want better gas mileage

I am a large person, it is much easier for me to get into a vehicle up off the ground then a car. My SUV gets 22 MPG and the older model still pulls in 20 in town.

As for making better gas mileage, you need to talk to the oil companies, as i recall they have been buying up all those better engines for years.

Road safety. Those things are a menace. Bad as the motorhomes driven by 85-year-olds.

So. Do you have anything to say that relates to the topic?

How are SUV impacting road safety? If you are involved in a crash, your chances of living are better in the SUV

Forum List

Back