What are you doing this weekend?

Sex doesn't have to be a game, or be put on a pedastal. It's just sex. It's typical for a teenage girl to take it off the table out of emotion, but really that isn't very productive in my opinion. Sex is an important part of a relationship. If you can't establish whether or not that chemistry exists early on, you're just gambling on your ultimate future.

I understand waiting a few dates, but taking it off the table indefinitely is a bit immature. You wouldn't buy a car you didn't test drive, you wouldn't buy a house you didn't inspect.

If it's your religious view, then being as how your boyfriend was also a christian, maybe he needs to rethink his faith becuase in theory, he should have been supportive. In such a case, you're only going to have success if you choose like-minded guys. Otherwise, be prepared for no sex to be a deal breaker every single time.

It's kinda complicated and personal to be putting all over a msg board but the thing is I didn't pursue him and I didn't misrepresent anything. I even started the relationship with doubts that it was the right thing to do at all. But he seemed nice and said the not having sex wasn't an issue, but then it became an issue over time.

That's the thing I'm not having sex for a while and that didn't go over too well. He wanted a date on which I would be ready to resume and I couldn't give him that.

Ummm did you expect that to go well ? ... :lol:

It wasn't about hoping it would go well. I'm taking some time off from sex for me. It was something I felt I needed to do. The more he pressured me the more I think I was doing the right thing.

Just a light hearted joke, i'm sure you had your reasons and if you're comfy with the decision, that's all that really matters.......

Start by never assuming a guy is going to be ok with no sex.

I'm so bored and there's no end in site. :(

I have nothing to do this weekend. I used to play paintball with my bf but I don't have one anymore. :(

It's supposed to start snowing tonight. :(

I have no plans for the whole weekend. :(

What are you doing this weekend?

Now you're making me feel so bad. Yeah, I know, sometimes you just want to wallow in the sadness and pain. I've done that. Sometimes, it feels good to have a huge pity party.

Why don't you organize a paintball group with your friends? Go out with your girlfriends.

I'm not going to say forgot about him because I hate it when people say that.

This weekend, I'm looking forward to working on a short story which I will enter into a writing contest.

None of the girls I know will play, they think it will hurt too much. I'll probably just clean my apartment... that should take about 10 minutes. :(

Sissies! Well go find some guy friends... Too bad you don't live nearby. You sound like you'd be fun to hang out with.

Honestly, you seem like a big city girl stuck in a small town. You need to move your a** out to NYC and meet an older, more sophiciated man. And you can also find some neat chicks to hang out with as well. And even when you're single there's tons of stuff to do here. It's singles' paradise here in the Big Apple.

Go ice skating at Crown Center.

Ice Terrace - Crown Center

better yet, organize an impromptu "love waits" church event and pack in dinner, skating and a movie at crown center with some of your chruch frineds.

Ewww, have you ever been to Crown Center? It's dead.

I have.. in fact, i've taken gals there for some ice skating back in the day. ti's good stuff.

go check out some live music somewhere. It's kc. someone is playing somewhere.

Now you're making me feel so bad. Yeah, I know, sometimes you just want to wallow in the sadness and pain. I've done that. Sometimes, it feels good to have a huge pity party.

Why don't you organize a paintball group with your friends? Go out with your girlfriends.

I'm not going to say forgot about him because I hate it when people say that.

This weekend, I'm looking forward to working on a short story which I will enter into a writing contest.

None of the girls I know will play, they think it will hurt too much. I'll probably just clean my apartment... that should take about 10 minutes. :(

Sissies! Well go find some guy friends... Too bad you don't live nearby. You sound like you'd be fun to hang out with.

Honestly, you seem like a big city girl stuck in a small town. You need to move your a** out to NYC and meet an older, more sophiciated man. And you can also find some neat chicks to hang out with as well. And even when you're single there's tons of stuff to do here. It's singles' paradise here in the Big Apple.

I don't think I could make it there, I'm not sophisticated enough for KC I'd get eaten alive in NY.

NYC is the fucking bomb. If there's is ONE place I would ever move to in America it's New York. What an awesome city. It's funny every time I go visit I feel a silly tourist; I always come out of Penn Station and spend at least 5 minutes looking up in awe at the massiveness.

So, uh, yeah, she's right.

I guess not.

I hate to break it to you but thats a path that you'll regret taking after you are older than 25. Sure you are. Your relationship options are just too immature to see that. You'll thank me when you turn 26 if you take my advice.

I'm not sure what your advice is. :confused:

not to base your self worth on the libido of a teenage boy. This is how hoes are created. Anyway, I think you are smart enough to know all that.

Have any favorite local bands to go check out?

Go ice skating at Crown Center.

Ice Terrace - Crown Center

better yet, organize an impromptu "love waits" church event and pack in dinner, skating and a movie at crown center with some of your chruch frineds.

Ewww, have you ever been to Crown Center? It's dead.

I have.. in fact, i've taken gals there for some ice skating back in the day. ti's good stuff.

go check out some live music somewhere. It's kc. someone is playing somewhere.

Maybe CC was good "back in the day" it's dead now.

I would go out but I don't have anyone to go with.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in a filthy city cheek to jowl with millions of strangers and freaks.

But anyway, back to the topic. I will be sharpening my mower blades and landscaping tools and tuning up the tractor. I am just itching to start working outside again. Got some big plans for the old homestead this summer.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in a filthy city cheek to jowl with millions of strangers and freaks.

But anyway, back to the topic. I will be sharpening my mower blades and landscaping tools and tuning up the tractor. I am just itching to start working outside again. Got some big plans for the old homestead this summer.

What are you going to do?

Hey, some of my best friends are "freaks and strangers." Welcome.

Let's see...I have two exams next week - one in intermediate accounting and the other in accounting technology. I also set aside 4-5 hours every weekend to study for the GMAT. I'm also very behind on my reading assignments for my investments class.

So, basically, I'm studying all weekend.

Let's see...I have two exams next week - one in intermediate accounting and the other in accounting technology. I also set aside 4-5 hours every weekend to study for the GMAT. I'm also very behind on my reading assignments for my investments class.

So, basically, I'm studying all weekend.

Ok, you win, yours is going to be worse. :)

sounds like a problem that a good book can fix, then. (I recommend Pulahniuk)

or, go pick up some supplies and do some painting. Who DOESNT like hanging oil on the wall?

or, something equally fun that is creative.. Have you ever tie died shirts and shit? If so, go get a black natural fiber cloth to hang on the wall.. tie that shit up like a hippy in the parking lot of a Dead show.. and then let it soak in bleech for an hour. Wash it, dry it and then open that shit up for some bitchin anti hippy crafting!

or, Volunteer at a humane society.

or, Surprise your folks and take them to a movie (if they buy dinner).

there are lots of things to do.

1462_main_IMGP2211.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back