What are you doing this weekend?

Amanda

Calm as a Hindu cow
Nov 28, 2008
I'm so bored and there's no end in site. :(

I have nothing to do this weekend. I used to play paintball with my bf but I don't have one anymore. :(

It's supposed to start snowing tonight. :(

I have no plans for the whole weekend. :(

I have nothing to do this weekend. I used to play paintball with my bf but I don't have one anymore. :(

Now you're making me feel so bad. Yeah, I know, sometimes you just want to wallow in the sadness and pain. I've done that. Sometimes, it feels good to have a huge pity party.

Why don't you organize a paintball group with your friends? Go our with your girlfriends.

I'm not going to say forgot about him because I hate it when people say that.

This weekend, I'm looking forward to working on a short story which I will enter into a writing contest.

Now you're making me feel so bad. Yeah, I know, sometimes you just want to wallow in the sadness and pain. I've done that. Sometimes, it feels good to have a huge pity party.

Why don't you organize a paintball group with your friends? Go out with your girlfriends.

This weekend, I'm looking forward to working on a short story which I will enter into a writing contest.

i bet I can make you feel better about your weekend. Tonight, having a couple of beers with friends, then taking my boyfriend dinner. Tomorrow, cleaning my house, running my daughter to several locations, and cooking dinner for the bf. Sunday, laying tile in his bathroom, and more cooking. Laundry, too. whee!!!!

Jesus christ Amanda. You like politics, you have great breasts and a pretty face, you apparently love sex, AND you play paintball??

And your boyfriend STILL left you?

What the fuck did you do wrong? You HAD to have done something wrong :D

Catz you're forever laying tile.

That's kind of like me with pipe :lol:

she's got a penis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMsnqQHOwFg]YouTube - The Kinks - Lola[/ame]

What will I be doing?

Oh, pretty much the same as every week-end.

I'll be walking into the party
Like I were walking onto a yacht
My hat strategically dipped below one eye
My scarf will be apricot
I'll have one eye in the mirror
As I watched my self go by
And all the girls will dream that they'd be my partner
They'd be my partner, and

I'll be vain
I'll probably think this song is about me
I'll be vain
I'll bet I'll think this song is about me
Won't I? Won't I?

That or I'll scan some images, clean some scans, cook some meals, clean the hovel up a bit, smoke some dope and amuse you poor folk who for some reason don't have lives by posting here.

Cause that's just how editec rolls, baby.

Why don't you organize a paintball group with your friends? Go out with your girlfriends.

None of the girls I know will play, they think it will hurt too much. I'll probably just clean my apartment... that should take about 10 minutes. :(

i bet I can make you feel better about your weekend. Tonight, having a couple of beers with friends, then taking my boyfriend dinner. Tomorrow, cleaning my house, running my daughter to several locations, and cooking dinner for the bf. Sunday, laying tile in his bathroom, and more cooking. Laundry, too. whee!!!!

That actually sounds like fun.

Jesus christ Amanda. You like politics, you have great breasts and a pretty face, you apparently love sex, AND you play paintball??

That's the thing I'm not having sex for a while and that didn't go over too well. He wanted a date on which I would be ready to resume and I couldn't give him that.

Oh shit, I've had a whole week like that. This week was our "spring break" in my university, but they call it "Reading Week" because there's no spring in Canada, and you can't even take a break. Of course, instead of working, I just ended up wasting my time, watching a shitload of movies, playing videogames, and smoking tons of dope. Can't believe it's friday already. The thing is that EVERYBODY leaves somewhere, but I live way too far.

Oh well. You'll find something to do.

That's the thing I'm not having sex for a while and that didn't go over too well. He wanted a date on which I would be ready to resume and I couldn't give him that.

Ummm did you expect that to go well ? ... :lol:

Sex doesn't have to be a game, or be put on a pedastal. It's just sex. It's typical for a teenage girl to take it off the table out of emotion, but really that isn't very productive in my opinion. Sex is an important part of a relationship. If you can't establish whether or not that chemistry exists early on, you're just gambling on your ultimate future.

I understand waiting a few dates, but taking it off the table indefinitely is a bit immature. You wouldn't buy a car you didn't test drive, you wouldn't buy a house you didn't inspect.

If it's your religious view, then being as how your boyfriend was also a christian, maybe he needs to rethink his faith becuase in theory, he should have been supportive. In such a case, you're only going to have success if you choose like-minded guys. Otherwise, be prepared for no sex to be a deal breaker every single time.

Go ice skating at Crown Center.

Ice Terrace - Crown Center

better yet, organize an impromptu "love waits" church event and pack in dinner, skating and a movie at crown center with some of your chruch frineds.

Last edited:

Ummm did you expect that to go well ? ... :lol:

It wasn't about hoping it would go well. I'm taking some time off from sex for me. It was something I felt I needed to do. The more he pressured me the more I think I was doing the right thing.

Forum List

Back