What are you doing right now....

Trying to get our new pup to chew on his toys and not everything else in the house....
T

Chewing is annoying, but it's treating the inside of the house like a bathroom that really annoys me with puppies.
Most of them will not do that for long unless they are brain damaged or something.

It is unnatural for a dog to soil it's own den.

If you are one of those assholes who keeps a dog in a little cage for extended periods of time then the dog will shit on you if it get's the chance. For good reason.

Trying to get our new pup to chew on his toys and not everything else in the house....
T

Chewing is annoying, but it's treating the inside of the house like a bathroom that really annoys me with puppies.
Most of them will not do that for long unless they are brain damaged or something.

It is unnatural for a dog to soil it's own den.

If you are one of those assholes who keeps a dog in a little cage for extended periods of time then the dog will shit on you if it get's the chance. For good reason.

Unless they have a new den which is very large and they are not sure exactly what their "den" is.... that has to be taught

look-out-everybody-gonna-be-crabby-for-the-rest-of-5692704.png

Same thing for the last 4 WEEKS, minus 5 days; waiting on rain.

Hanging out with friends and drinking beer

Waiting on storms, first thunderstorms then whatever Irma sends this way.

Sitting at work, bored, hungry and being annoyed by a piece of hair that keeps falling in my eye

Forum List

Back