What are you doing right now....

Wondering if I can open my Kindle, remove and replace the parts, and have it work normally again. :dunno:

I doubt it Montrovant

Probably better off buying a new one. Which one do you have?

I've got a 3rd gen, Kindle keyboard. I've tried updating it, reset to factory settings, nothing is working. I actually already purchased a Kobo reader on ebay, but I'd still like it if I could fix the Kindle. I'm busy at the moment, but will be taking it apart and putting it back together tonight, as reseating components is something that can actually work at times. :)

At work, slow day...talking with coworkers and waiting on 5pm....

maxresdefault.jpg

Wishing I was invited for spaghetti carbonara and bong hits. Not necessarily in that order.
If yer ever in SW Mizzouri, say Branson, look me up..
Sounds good. I've been known to travel a long way for good food and a good party! Plus that's one area of the country I haven't checked out yet. I'm an outdoor freak and hear good things about the Ozarks.

Looking up ancestry stuff for the family tree.
Very cool and timely. I spent this past weekend visiting the small town in Pa. where my parents grew up. One of my sisters, who has been doing the same as you are found it a gold mine. Strangely it was the first time I've ever enjoyed a trip to a cemetery. It seemed like I was related to about a quarter of of those resting there. One of the things that stood out were the number of American flags. It seemed that the majority of the men and a number of the women had served in the military, everything from the civil war to Afghanistan, with WWII being amazingly common. Virtually every male relative of mine of that age group had their unit cited on their headstone.

The find of the weekend were some hand written stories recorded in the 50s by my maternal grandmother's aunt. She was in her 80s then. The best one went like this. Her mother and father took her grandmother to a church bazaar one evening, leaving grandpa in charge of the 11 children. Well one of the boys wouldn't go to bed and grandpa repeatedly and sternly kept putting the boy back to bed where he he eventually fell asleep. Upon returning home mom went to check on the kids. That's when mom realised that the boy that wouldn't go to bed was the neighbors boy.

Laying in bed wondering if I'll be able to sleep much tonight

Watching Australian Gold, thinking about dinner, and wondering if our new puppy will let us sleep tonight!

Trying to get our new pup to chew on his toys and not everything else in the house....

New Topics

Forum List

Back