What are you doing right now....

Getting ready to car shop on the net.

What kind?
Not sure yet.
Another auto with flat tires and needs a tow home...
Awe no.... I like cars. Wish I had room for a dozen.
I bought an '03 Ford F-150 for $1499.00 last month, seems the people who had it sold it cheap cause they didn't know how to fix the emergency brake pads that had come loose and was tumbling in the hub...and they had a brake pad on the caliper which had worked it's way loose and was rubbing on the hub on the other side..It drives fine, 5 speed manual 6 cylinder...

Relaxing by the water while enjoying a cold Guinness.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Getting ready to car shop on the net.

What kind?
Not sure yet.
I bought an '03 Ford F-150 for $1499.00 last month, seems the people who had it sold it cheap cause they didn't know how to fix the emergency brake pads that had come loose and was tumbling in the hub...and they had a brake pad on the caliper which had worked it's way loose and was rubbing on the hub on the other side..It drives fine, 5 speed manual 6 cylinder...
I'm looking at a Laguna. No computers or fuel injection. Just meat and potatoes!

I'm looking at a Laguna. No computers or fuel injection. Just meat and potatoes!
Damn things don't come with ashtrays or lighters, frinckin' pain in the ass..How else do you burn up a roach but on the end of a hot cig lighter?

Not sure yet.
Damn things don't come with ashtrays or lighters, frinckin' pain in the ass..How else do you burn up a roach but on the end of a hot cig lighter?
I'm looking at an old 68 Chevy C10. It has wing Windows! I miss wing Windows!

I had a 1969 in 1979...Till an ex from High school ran a stop sign in her Daddy's Cadillac...He was my insurance agent...I creamed that caddy from the driver door to the tail fin..She hops out and says,"don't tell my Dad".."How the hell can we not" I said..

I had a 1969 in 1979...Till an ex from High school ran a stop sign in her Daddy's Cadillac...He was my insurance agent...I creamed that caddy from the driver door to the tail fin..She hops out and says,"don't tell my Dad".."How the hell can we not" I said..
I had a buddy with a 67 GTO rag and a beautiful girlfriend but dumb as a rock. He let her drive it once with the top down and someone yelled HOT MOMA from the sidewalk. She turn to wave at them and drove it nose first into a fire hydrant!

I had a buddy with a 67 GTO rag and a beautiful girlfriend but dumb as a rock. He let her drive it once with the top down and someone yelled HOT MOMA from the sidewalk. She turn to wave at them and drove it nose first into a fire hydrant!
Did she keep her smile?

Did she keep her smile?
Yeah like most idiots she did. At least his dad owned a body shop.

I'm watching my golden retriever concentrate on a beef bone. That's one happy dog.

Forum List

Back