What Are You Best At?

What Are You Best At?

• Total voters
Guns really aren't my thing.. But yes I've played paintball, and it's ok.. However, I think the paintball gun would be put to much better use if it were legal to whip the thing out your car window, and pelt the person in front of you driving too damned slow, and those that are too stupid to move out of the way.

Hmmm... maybe you didn't have a good gun. And we play in a limestone cave which isn't at all like playing outdoors it's like being in a video game deathmatch arena.

That sounds fun.....just dont get lost all up in a damn cave.

It's not like that, the field is very well defined. You can't get really lost. They expand the field depending on how many players there are so you can get a little turned around if you're used to it being a certain way, but you can't get lost.

I'm really good at launching metallic objects at supersonic speed at targets with extreme precision.

I also play guitar rather well...(heavy metal only)....no gay stuff.

I am a decent provider.

I am quite versed in the ways of the "Horizontal Mambo".....and nothing is icky or bad to me....its all goooood.

what is some of the stuff you listen too Nec?....

I'm really good at launching metallic objects at supersonic speed at targets with extreme precision.

I am a decent provider.

I am quite versed in the ways of the "Horizontal Mambo".....and nothing is icky or bad to me....its all goooood.

Lamb of god (its in my sig line)
Slayer
Sepultura
Chimaira
Testament
Hatebreed
Machinehead
(older) Killswitch Engage
Cavalera Conspiricy
Soulfly
(older) Obituary
(older) Soilwork....especially Chainheart Machine
(older) In Flames
.list goes on

Hmmm... maybe you didn't have a good gun. And we play in a limestone cave which isn't at all like playing outdoors it's like being in a video game deathmatch arena.

It's not like that, the field is very well defined. You can't get really lost. They expand the field depending on how many players there are so you can get a little turned around if you're used to it being a certain way, but you can't get lost.

Paintball was awesome the first and last time I played it. I got shot in the back of my noggin though. I shot more of others than I got shot though. It was a rush.

I wonder who the dancers are in the poll?

I am a decent provider.

Slayer
Sepultura
Chimaira
Testament
Hatebreed
Machinehead
Cavalera Conspiricy
Soulfly
(older) Obituary
(older) In Flames
.list goes on

Now you've got something to die for :tongue:

Paintball was awesome the first and last time I played it. I got shot in the back of my noggin though. I shot more of others than I got shot though. It was a rush.

I wonder who the dancers are in the poll?

There aren't any dancers in the poll.. There's just Mani, and Midcan saying that they excel at every choice given.

Me.. I'm really good at being female, but that's not an option. :)

Slayer
Sepultura
Chimaira
Testament
Hatebreed
Machinehead
Cavalera Conspiricy
Soulfly
(older) Obituary
(older) In Flames
.list goes on

now Slayer i like.....im more into the mellower metal like ...
Helloween
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Anthrax
Krokus......the OLD TIMING GUYS out there may even remember the fathers of METAL...
Black Sabbath....:cool:

Last edited:
Slayer
Sepultura
Chimaira
Testament
Hatebreed
Machinehead
Cavalera Conspiricy
Soulfly
(older) Obituary
(older) In Flames
.list goes on

Helloween
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Anthrax
Krokus......the OLD TIMING GUYS out there may even remember the fathers of METAL...

Maiden was my first love.....Seventh son of a Seventh son was really the first metal album I ever listened to. I had every album...and my room was covered with "Eddie" posters.

Took my 6 year old to see Priest a few months back.....Testament and Heaven and Hell opened.....was very cool for him...and Halford hasnt skipped a beat.

I grew up listening to Metallica , Suicidal Tendencies , Megadeth , Sepultura , Anthrax , all the good stuff.

Too bad Metallica sucks so bad now....it's like watching an old friend die.

I feel very bad to have left Pantera out of my first list.....

R.I.P. Dimebag ................................

Slayer
Sepultura
Chimaira
Testament
Hatebreed
Machinehead
Cavalera Conspiricy
Soulfly
(older) Obituary
(older) In Flames
.list goes on

Helloween
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Anthrax

Maiden was my first love.....Seventh son of a Seventh son was really the first metal album I ever listened to. I had every album...and my room was covered with "Eddie" posters.

Took my 6 year old to see Priest a few months back.....Testament and Heaven and Hell opened.....was very cool for him...and Halford hasnt skipped a beat.

I grew up listening to Metallica , Suicidal Tendencies , Megadeth , Sepultura , Anthrax , all the good stuff.

Too bad Metallica sucks so bad now....it's like watching an old friend die.

I feel very bad to have left Pantera out of my first list.....

R.I.P. Dimebag ................................

i got to see Metallica in 91 with Motorhead opening.....awesome.....

Yeah....Motorhead was at the Judas Priest show too......theyre pretty cool.

Metallica were the Gods of Metal at that time....now.....I have no idea what they are.

They should be called Rockica or Shitallica or something.

How come "CARING" isn't a choice?

I'm not saying that I'm any good at that...I generally don't give a damn.

But I'm sure that someone out there is good at caring.

Forum List

Back