What Are White People So Afraid Of?

What Are White People So Afraid Of? | News One

But if you were white and you looked over a history of slavery, oppression, colonization and genocide, there is and would be only one thing in the world that you would fear and ironically, it’s the same thing that sanctimonious white people are always simultaneously calling for and demanding:

Justice.

Golden. And this isn't talking about all whites because all whites don't fear justice for all obviously.

What whites alive today were responsible for Slavery, Colonization and Genocide?

Why should we fear justice for things we had NOTHING to do with.

Last edited:
The world isn't white, hmm, what a revelation, my people have been saying that for almost their entire time in America, so nice of you to belatedly spring that news to me. If this country would have acknowledged this "news" you're telling me there wouldn't be a race problem. I didn't call your family fake, I called your position fake.

I'll tell you what Bass, I've had it with your racism. If you and "your people" can't be American then get the hell out. But for now I'll move your racist ass to my ignore list.
I simply do not do well with stupidity.

Congratulations moron for owning yourself, its really stupid of you to tell black people to get the hell out of America if they can't be "American" when our entire struggle in this country from day one was to "American" as in treated like an American, having the same protections and rights under the law and Constitution as an American, this were so we wouldn't have had the Civil Rights Movement, Civil Rights Acts, etc. Malcolm X once said said a person is not a diner at a table merely just by sitting there, you're dining only when you're eating from a plate with food on it and sharing in the same feast as everyone else at the table. A person is only "American" when they're treated equally under the law and Constitution and blacks in America were denied this and fought for it.

Again, congratulations for owning yourself.

wow...today alone I personally had a conversation with a very influential black doctor. I also met an extremely successful black FEMALE lawyer. And I live in the SOUTH!!! I watched our first black President on TV and also happened to snag a view of Oprah on TWO seperate magazine covers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she like one of the richest women in the world? Maybe THE richest woman...hell I don't know. But seems to me like "YOUR PEOPLE" are doing pretty damn good. So are we living in the past or are you celebrating the bright and positive future of "YOUR PEOPLE". I'm pretty sure you don't want to leave. Hell, I wouldn't either. But you got let go of the shame game. Be proud of who you are and where you came from...but for GOD'S SAKE...be an American instead of a "BLACK" American.

But if you were white and you looked over a history of slavery, oppression, colonization and genocide, there is and would be only one thing in the world that you would fear and ironically, it’s the same thing that sanctimonious white people are always simultaneously calling for and demanding:

Justice.

Golden. And this isn't talking about all whites because all whites don't fear justice for all obviously.

We're afraid you'll reproduce.

Jesus you're one fucken racist.

I'll tell you what Bass, I've had it with your racism. If you and "your people" can't be American then get the hell out. But for now I'll move your racist ass to my ignore list.
I simply do not do well with stupidity.

Congratulations moron for owning yourself, its really stupid of you to tell black people to get the hell out of America if they can't be "American" when our entire struggle in this country from day one was to "American" as in treated like an American, having the same protections and rights under the law and Constitution as an American, this were so we wouldn't have had the Civil Rights Movement, Civil Rights Acts, etc. Malcolm X once said said a person is not a diner at a table merely just by sitting there, you're dining only when you're eating from a plate with food on it and sharing in the same feast as everyone else at the table. A person is only "American" when they're treated equally under the law and Constitution and blacks in America were denied this and fought for it.

wow...today alone I personally had a conversation with a very influential black doctor. I also met an extremely successful black FEMALE lawyer. And I live in the SOUTH!!! I watched our first black President on TV and also happened to snag a view of Oprah on TWO seperate magazine covers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she like one of the richest women in the world? Maybe THE richest woman...hell I don't know. But seems to me like "YOUR PEOPLE" are doing pretty damn good. So are we living in the past or are you celebrating the bright and positive future of "YOUR PEOPLE". I'm pretty sure you don't want to leave. Hell, I wouldn't either. But you got let go of the shame game. Be proud of who you are and where you came from...but for GOD'S SAKE...be an American instead of a "BLACK" American.

So let's see you met a doctor, a lawyer, saw Oprah and Obama and your conclusion is racism doesnt exist anymore because you saw 4 blacks that are doing well?

There ain't no better place in the world for blacks then America

Justice.

Who did those white slave traders buy slaves from in Africa? Blacks who captured them andn enslaved them and then sold them for profit. Blacks in the USA have a far better life than anywhere else on the planet.

You're an idiot.

Last edited:

So let's see you met a doctor, a lawyer, saw Oprah and Obama and your conclusion is racism doesnt exist anymore because you saw 4 blacks that are doing well?

Would you have seen these things 40 years ago? Of course it exists you moron. Did I say that it didn't? It always has and it always will...there will NEVER be a day without racism. My point was made very clearly for those who want to see it. But I guess if you'd like to disect it with such a fine blade, yeah...that fact that those four very talented inividuals are who they are, where they are and achieving their dreams...I'd say they aren't affected by the same racism that Bass is clinging to. I think you'd be surprised by how much racism would vanish if those who share Bass's views would let it die. A fire will keep burning as long as you keep throwing fuel on it. But if you let it alone, it will soon consume all it needs to stay lit.

Justice.

Bass, The Black Racist Ass,

Are you really as hopeless a POS as you try to portray yourself to be ?????

There must be a point when you feel that you are drowning in your own shit.

Saw the latest GOP ads for Senate candidates, and they had scary looking Mexican toughs in them as they warned about ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

Funny thing, they didn't show any immigrants picking lettuce in the blazing sun for $5 an hour.

Fucking asshole Republicans.

The GOP never stops trying to scare white suburban voters with brown or black people.

@ SFC Ollie

what's amazing is that you are offended by perceived racism and fail to call out Tank who says blacks are violent and dumb. That's why no one believes your outrage. Or maybe you are just outraged by pretend racism and not the real racism.

There are quite of few of them on this board.

They proudly and openly flaunt their racist and bigoted views.

A good indicator of them is when they get incensed over fake and/or perceived racism is like the two relaxed dudes in their own voting district.

And like you correctly pointed, are deathly silent whenever real racism has occurred, like when a muddasucka calls a black person a racist name or spew racist/bigoted views about IQ.

These people are quite entertaining.

Forum List

Back