What Are White People So Afraid Of?

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -6 reputation points from topspin.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
idiot your home alone becuase your hubby is smart

Regards,
topspin

Apparently, this really pissed off topspin, so let's post it one more time to really piss him off! :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIrKtoHYPsE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIrKtoHYPsE[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking dumbass

Please oh please name one person you know, that knew a person that knew a person that was a slave.

Please name any establishment that is not forced by law to promote minorities over whites if there are not enough minorities in that position even if they are not qualified.

And here's some wisdom for you;

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Grow the fuck up, level the playing feild and play by the same rules you whiney fucking cry baby bitch.

1. My Mother and Father are not only decendants of slaves but was routinely threatened and discriminated against after slavery was over. They tell me stories of having to carry their meals with them because blacks werent allowed inside. So all blacks had to eat -----> over there

2. Even if they arent qualified? Well you just made a statement of fact so I assume you can back that claim up with any type of evidence. Can you? To answer the question, I dont know any company like that

That's all I want is a level playing field...that's my point, thanks

Hey dumbass!

Hey, you asked the question all I did was answer. Sorry I thought you wanted me to answer. All that shit about Ireland or wherever you're from has nothing to do with me, what you asked me, or this topic. So why are you bringing it up? Just to deflect and make this about your family or what?

GED's like you don't piss me off, only a fool would expect something smart from you.

So, you are content in your hatred of white people. That's nice!

Like all your other posts I dont understand where you are getting this from. I make a statement you just respond back with "You hate (business, freedom, whites, daisies, etc) and that's your standard come back line. I think you are an automated message because I refuse to believe humans are capable of this level of dumb fuckery.

I am fully believe there are liberals that spew hatred and then act like they are persecuted if anyone criticizes.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am fully believe I dont know what you are talking about

1. My Mother and Father are not only decendants of slaves but was routinely threatened and discriminated against after slavery was over. They tell me stories of having to carry their meals with them because blacks werent allowed inside. So all blacks had to eat -----> over there

2. Even if they arent qualified? Well you just made a statement of fact so I assume you can back that claim up with any type of evidence. Can you? To answer the question, I dont know any company like that

That's all I want is a level playing field...that's my point, thanks

Hey dumbass!

Hey, you asked the question all I did was answer. Sorry I thought you wanted me to answer. All that shit about Ireland or wherever you're from has nothing to do with me, what you asked me, or this topic. So why are you bringing it up? Just to deflect and make this about your family or what?

I asked WHAT question? I'm not even IN what's above. I'm only in the answer.

And talk about hypocrisy. We could say the SAME DAMN THING ABOUT YOU.

What does your family HAVE TO DO WITH US, or why we can't criticize Obama???

Thank you for proving your hatred spewing is nothing more than political convenience.

I guess we are supposed to feel sooooooooooooooooooo guilty.

Well, I DON'T, NOR SHOULD I!

Like all your other posts I dont understand where you are getting this from. I make a statement you just respond back with "You hate (business, freedom, whites, daisies, etc) and that's your standard come back line. I think you are an automated message because I refuse to believe humans are capable of this level of dumb fuckery.

I am fully believe there are liberals that spew hatred and then act like they are persecuted if anyone criticizes.

Of course you don't, you are sooo innocent. It's only whites that are guilty. No racism there, huh?

North Africa enslaved Israel for hundreds of years. why don't we talk about that? Brutal fucking enslavery fucking cruel. made them build those pyramids and murdered them by the thousands. :cool:

Last edited:
North Africa enslaved Israel for hundreds of years. why don't we talk about that? Brutal fucking enslavery fucking cruel. made them build those pyramids and murdered them by the thousands. :cool:

Africa still engages in slavery.

Funny but the blacks still WHINING about slavery that ended a long time ago here, can't seem to find time to worry about that. :eusa_whistle:

Of course you don't, you are sooo innocent. It's only whites that are guilty. No racism there, huh?

Oh, this is when you make a point by alluding to something without saying it. You are sooo ungay. You dont eat at the Y. Nope no gay there, right?

What Are White People So Afraid Of? | News One

But if you were white and you looked over a history of slavery, oppression, colonization and genocide, there is and would be only one thing in the world that you would fear and ironically, it’s the same thing that sanctimonious white people are always simultaneously calling for and demanding:

Justice.

Golden. And this isn't talking about all whites because all whites don't fear justice for all obviously.

I haven't read through this thread so maybe someone's already posted this.

It seems like you're alluding to affirmative action as justice? I wouldn't characterize it as fear, but concern by many whites that the principle of equal treatment blind to race is being violated by this program.

In reality, the white race as a whole isn't suffering from affirmative action, and the racial minorities are economically benefiting from the program. But it's the principle, the idea, that we as a country didn't evolve during and after the civil rights era only to devolve back into racially-motivated policies fifty years later.

My concern about affirmative action is an unintended consequence of it. It's very possible, I think, that a generation from now almost every black dude working in a suit at a top floor of a corporate building is going to have AA metaphorically stamped on his forehead. Even if that black man worked his ass off to get there, made the same sacrifices as a white man, and made it without racially-influenced promotion policies, his coworkers will look at him as "undeserving" or "getting a free ride". What does that do to pride and respect when you don't get the recognition you deserve for your sacrifices, just because you're black so "obviously" you must have benefited from AA?

I'm concerned that this short-sighted justice--or repayment--policy could have negative long-term ramifications for relations between races in this country. That, I think, is a legitimate concern.

Most black folks hate white folks, but most hispanic folks hate black folks and hispanics ain't afraid to show their hate for blacks. As the hispanic population grows and the white population declines blacks will be run over or out by hispanics.

Hispanics ain't going to put up with the negros bullshit like the honkeys do.

that gaylord liability(ged) is on my ignore to along with willowtree(ged)

Good. Put me on your ignore list to ya fuckin' slack jawed, low rent, trailer trash, sons a bitch.

Actually, the pussy flopspit is on my ignore list since he is unable to refrain from sending me his boring but all too numerous pm's. Can't have that possible/probable(?) pedophile clogging my pm.

Yet, when the faggoty little bitch is quoted, I am subjected to it's notion of "prose." It is also an illiterate little piece of shit.

Bass you are so damned stupid. You forget who you are talking to. This is the rainbow family here. White, Black, Mexican, and Puerto Ricans. All in one very close family And you want to call it fake. Grow up child, the world isn't black and white. And it certainly does not revolve around your stupidity.

The world isn't white, hmm, what a revelation, my people have been saying that for almost their entire time in America, so nice of you to belatedly spring that news to me. If this country would have acknowledged this "news" you're telling me there wouldn't be a race problem. I didn't call your family fake, I called your position fake.

I'll tell you what Bass, I've had it with your racism. If you and "your people" can't be American then get the hell out. But for now I'll move your racist ass to my ignore list.
I simply do not do well with stupidity.

Congratulations moron for owning yourself, its really stupid of you to tell black people to get the hell out of America if they can't be "American" when our entire struggle in this country from day one was to "American" as in treated like an American, having the same protections and rights under the law and Constitution as an American, this were so we wouldn't have had the Civil Rights Movement, Civil Rights Acts, etc. Malcolm X once said said a person is not a diner at a table merely just by sitting there, you're dining only when you're eating from a plate with food on it and sharing in the same feast as everyone else at the table. A person is only "American" when they're treated equally under the law and Constitution and blacks in America were denied this and fought for it.

Again, congratulations for owning yourself.

Forum List

Back