What Are White People So Afraid Of?

White people are an oppressed people that is why they are scared and they tell other races like blacks (who were never oppressed) to get over their feeling of oppression.

It makes sense

Insecure whites are playing the oppressed race card to hide their fear of having a black president who might bring justice to non-whites, the kind of justice that was historically denied to non-whites.

White people are an oppressed people that is why they are scared and they tell other races like blacks (who were never oppressed) to get over their feeling of oppression.

It makes sense

Insecure whites are playing the oppressed race card to hide their fear of having a black president who might bring justice to non-whites, the kind of justice that was historically denied to non-whites.

I'm totally in favor of justice being blind - not biased towards or against any individual based on their color, race or creed. What we don't need is a black President tipping the scale in favor of blacks. That is equally as wrong as a white President tipping it in favor of whites.

And.... I'm still scared of spiders... but not based on the color of the spider. More based on their general creepiness.

It makes sense

No way! :lol:

Funny. I'm a white people and I'm not afraid of anything. Nor do I know any white people who've told me they're afraid of something.

The link though was entertaining and informative. If you didn't click around on some of the other things there you're missing a hoot or two.

new-black-panthers1.jpg

You know what I have always found so funny about all the hoohah around this picture and video? The white lady casually talking on her phone behind them. She must be out of her mind with fear over the intimidation, else she would be running.

What Are White People So Afraid Of? | News One

But if you were white and you looked over a history of slavery, oppression, colonization and genocide, there is and would be only one thing in the world that you would fear and ironically, it’s the same thing that sanctimonious white people are always simultaneously calling for and demanding:

Justice.

Golden. And this isn't talking about all whites because all whites don't fear justice for all obviously.

I hate racist.

and this is a racist story put up by a racist.

Please list any race that does not have blood on it's hands.

I'll narrow the list for you, just to help.

white; clearly not, the history of the EU alone makes that clear.
American Indians; taking scalps, On the show Deadliest Warrior, the Cherokee bragged they genocided 2 tribes. so they are off.
Hawiians; A quick glance takes them off.
Chinese; Mao killed at least 60 million of his own, so they are done.
Hispanics; they made the Myans extint
Myans; known for human sacrifice
Black; The history of Egypt, Shaka Zulu, and canibalism take them off the list.

I think that's all of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

But if you were white and you looked over a history of slavery, oppression, colonization and genocide, there is and would be only one thing in the world that you would fear and ironically, it’s the same thing that sanctimonious white people are always simultaneously calling for and demanding:

Justice.

Golden. And this isn't talking about all whites because all whites don't fear justice for all obviously.

I hate racist.

American Indians; taking scalps, On the show Deadliest Warrior, the Cherokee bragged they genocided 2 tribes. so they are off.

a blood stain on a shirt and buckets of blood arent the same thing. The first black president in history gets elected and white people are scared of not being represented HARDY HAR HAR.

But blacks are supposed to get over their problems that occurred over hundreds of years and whites are screaming foul after 2 years. You got 398 more years to go :lol:

It makes sense

You izz mad cause the white folk ain't gonna vote for you this time. :eusa_hand:

• Thanks

It makes sense

I'm totally in favor of justice being blind - not biased towards or against any individual based on their color, race or creed. What we don't need is a black President tipping the scale in favor of blacks. That is equally as wrong as a white President tipping it in favor of whites.

And.... I'm still scared of spiders... but not based on the color of the spider. More based on their general creepiness.

The problem is that insecure whites think giving justice, long overdue justice, to blacks is favoritism for blacks and racism against whites because the same isn't done for whites. They ignore and tune out that whites haven't suffered like blacks and that whites were the ones that caused blacks those injustices,thus they have no grounds on which to cry foul.

When will the racists learn that it isn't about color?

BTW I read the link until I got to the words "white America".

As long as you define America and Americans as White or Black or Other then we will have racists.

Me? I am American. Plain and simple American.

• Thanks

It makes sense

You izz mad cause the white folk ain't gonna vote for you this time. :eusa_hand:

57% of whites didn't vote for Obama and I could give a damn who the president is, its still going to be the same old nonsense in America.

As long as you define America and Americans as White or Black or Other then we will have racists.

Playing that fake colorblind card isn't going to make racism go away, it could certainly cover it up and appear nonexistent, but it doesn't make it go away. Don't blame blacks for the current and historical racial stratification in America when we're rightfully exposing those who are responsible for the causes that led to the racial problem in America, its cowardly. On second thought, your position is nothing new for many of whites have always thought of themselves as "Americans" and non-whites as other than American, meaning not like them and thus treated others different and unequal. You just owned yourself.

Last edited:
somebody so dumb they went in the army as their best job opportunity is not going to understand.
Plus back in WWI they were proud of their racism and homophobia.

Justice.

I hate racist.

a blood stain on a shirt and buckets of blood arent the same thing. The first black president in history gets elected and white people are scared of not being represented HARDY HAR HAR.

But blacks are supposed to get over their problems that occurred over hundreds of years and whites are screaming foul after 2 years. You got 398 more years to go :lol:

What a fucking dumbass

Please oh please name one person you know, that knew a person that knew a person that was a slave.

Please name any establishment that is not forced by law to promote minorities over whites if there are not enough minorities in that position even if they are not qualified.

And here's some wisdom for you;

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Grow the fuck up, level the playing feild and play by the same rules you whiney fucking cry baby bitch.

speaking of zombies

wow cant post urls yet

http
:
//
facebook
com
/
pages
/
The-Snatch-bush-dulles-morgan-mockingbird-paperclip-luce
/
135220529841961?ref=sgm

just reverse the damage lol

Playing that fake colorblind card isn't going to make racism go away, it could certainly cover it up and appear nonexistent, but it doesn't make it go away. Don't blame blacks for the current and historical racial stratification in America when we're rightfully exposing those who are responsible for the causes that led to the racial problem in America, its cowardly.

One's colorblindness isn't "fake" just because a racist like you chooses not to believe it.

Does America have a history of racism? Obviously.

Did it cause serious problems some of which still linger to this day? Yep.

Is your whining about history going to do anything to fix the present? Not a chance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back