What Are White People So Afraid Of?

Nothing Bass says is racist...NOTHING.

Bass simply points out truths that more often than not DON'T get the light of day.

I'm sorry the truth offends you so much.

Wrong in several ways.

MOST of what the Basshole says is racist or founded upon his racist views.

The Basshole does NOT simply (or otherwise) point out truths. He points out what he assumes to be the truth, but he is actually just giving voice to his entirely racist preconceptions. If his entirely racist preconceptions don't get aired out in the light of day often enough for you, maybe that is because you share his racist views.

The truth doesn't offend me at all. Even his racism doesn't offend me. He has a right to be an ignorant bigot. I do enjoy exposing his racism, however.

Your "defense" of his bigotry is noted, and your words are rejected since they have a zero truth-value.

Despite the FACT that the Basshole is a racist, it is sometimes worthwhile to read his narrow-minded posts since it can lead to a discussion that lances the boil of his poisonous racism.

Charlie is NOT a racist. I disagree with the guy on some of what he says, but.... he is not racist. His views are shaped by HIS personal experiences and that, to me, is understandable.... because so are mine, and yours, and everyone else's. Fact: Charlie does not hate white people. He does not see all white people as less than blacks. He does not see white people as 'different' to him.

I'll tell you what Bass, I've had it with your racism. If you and "your people" can't be American then get the hell out. But for now I'll move your racist ass to my ignore list.
I simply do not do well with stupidity.

Congratulations moron for owning yourself, its really stupid of you to tell black people to get the hell out of America if they can't be "American" when our entire struggle in this country from day one was to "American" as in treated like an American, having the same protections and rights under the law and Constitution as an American, this were so we wouldn't have had the Civil Rights Movement, Civil Rights Acts, etc. Malcolm X once said said a person is not a diner at a table merely just by sitting there, you're dining only when you're eating from a plate with food on it and sharing in the same feast as everyone else at the table. A person is only "American" when they're treated equally under the law and Constitution and blacks in America were denied this and fought for it.

Again, congratulations for owning yourself.

wow...today alone I personally had a conversation with a very influential black doctor. I also met an extremely successful black FEMALE lawyer. And I live in the SOUTH!!!
And I bet they've been unfairly targeted by police while driving, and asked if they are there for probation violation fees while attending to business at the local courthouse, or confronted with suspicion when walking into certain establishments unaccompanied by a white person...
I watched our first black President on TV
Being jeered and booed by majority white crowds claiming they "just don't know enough about him," or "he's probably born in Kenya,"
and also happened to snag a view of Oprah on TWO seperate magazine covers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she like one of the richest women in the world?
Yet I bet she wold get the same shitty treatment if she went unaccompanied to any number of establishments.
Maybe THE richest woman...hell I don't know.
That's right, you don't. If it had any relevance to you, you could probably use a simple tool like google to find out.
But seems to me like "YOUR PEOPLE" are doing pretty damn good. So are we living in the past or are you celebrating the bright and positive future of "YOUR PEOPLE".
So if I said "The Saudi Royal Family is doing pretty damn well, I guess that would mean that all Saudi Arabians are doing pretty damn well.
I'm pretty sure you don't want to leave. Hell, I wouldn't either. But you got let go of the shame game. Be proud of who you are and where you came from...but for GOD'S SAKE...be an American instead of a "BLACK" American.
I bet you've never described someone with darker skin as "black," have you moron? On top of that, would you like someone who has vague knowledge about you telling you how you should feel and act? No need to respond to that question, as you would be lying out of your teeth.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Blacks should have never been removed from their natual habitat

Nothing Bass says is racist...NOTHING.

Bass simply points out truths that more often than not DON'T get the light of day.

I'm sorry the truth offends you so much.

Wrong in several ways.

The Basshole does NOT simply (or otherwise) point out truths. He points out what he assumes to be the truth, but he is actually just giving voice to his entirely racist preconceptions. If his entirely racist preconceptions don't get aired out in the light of day often enough for you, maybe that is because you share his racist views.

The truth doesn't offend me at all. Even his racism doesn't offend me. He has a right to be an ignorant bigot. I do enjoy exposing his racism, however.

Your "defense" of his bigotry is noted, and your words are rejected since they have a zero truth-value.

Despite the FACT that the Basshole is a racist, it is sometimes worthwhile to read his narrow-minded posts since it can lead to a discussion that lances the boil of his poisonous racism.

Charlie is NOT a racist. I disagree with the guy on some of what he says, but.... he is not racist. His views are shaped by HIS personal experiences and that, to me, is understandable.... because so are mine, and yours, and everyone else's. Fact: Charlie does not hate white people. He does not see all white people as less than blacks. He does not see white people as 'different' to him.

Look at his constant use of the word "monkey" when he talks to or about whites CG.

That is a common-term Muslims use when talking about Jews.

It's the same as using the "N" word.

If he tried calling me "Boy" or "Monkey" to my face he'd be spitting teeth.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wrong in several ways.

Look at his constant use of the word "monkey" when he talks to or about whites CG.

That is a common-term Muslims use when talking about Jews.

It's the same as using the "N" word.

If he tried calling me "Boy" or "Monkey" to my face he'd be spitting teeth.

giant_monkey.jpg

Congratulations moron for owning yourself, its really stupid of you to tell black people to get the hell out of America if they can't be "American" when our entire struggle in this country from day one was to "American" as in treated like an American, having the same protections and rights under the law and Constitution as an American, this were so we wouldn't have had the Civil Rights Movement, Civil Rights Acts, etc. Malcolm X once said said a person is not a diner at a table merely just by sitting there, you're dining only when you're eating from a plate with food on it and sharing in the same feast as everyone else at the table. A person is only "American" when they're treated equally under the law and Constitution and blacks in America were denied this and fought for it.

Again, congratulations for owning yourself.

wow...today alone I personally had a conversation with a very influential black doctor. I also met an extremely successful black FEMALE lawyer. And I live in the SOUTH!!!
And I bet they've been unfairly targeted by police while driving, and asked if they are there for probation violation fees while attending to business at the local courthouse, or confronted with suspicion when walking into certain establishments unaccompanied by a white person... Being jeered and booed by majority white crowds claiming they "just don't know enough about him," or "he's probably born in Kenya," Yet I bet she wold get the same shitty treatment if she went unaccompanied to any number of establishments. That's right, you don't. If it had any relevance to you, you could probably use a simple tool like google to find out.
But seems to me like "YOUR PEOPLE" are doing pretty damn good. So are we living in the past or are you celebrating the bright and positive future of "YOUR PEOPLE".
So if I said "The Saudi Royal Family is doing pretty damn well, I guess that would mean that all Saudi Arabians are doing pretty damn well.
I'm pretty sure you don't want to leave. Hell, I wouldn't either. But you got let go of the shame game. Be proud of who you are and where you came from...but for GOD'S SAKE...be an American instead of a "BLACK" American.
I bet you've never described someone with darker skin as "black," have you moron? On top of that, would you like someone who has vague knowledge about you telling you how you should feel and act? No need to respond to that question, as you would be lying out of your teeth.:cuckoo:

I certainly won't respond to that dumbass question. It didn't even make sense. And once again, the angry racist missed the point. What a surprise. Also, not surprising, is your own assumption that since they are all black, they are targeted by police...what a "KILL A CRACKA" attitude. I bet you love you some Shabazz huh? Why would you make such a leap toward Saudi's? Do they have Saudi history month that focuses on how terrible they had it way back then?

But thanks for the neg rep. that's awesome. you really put me in my place. I feel so oppressed.

Not all whites. Just the 90% that make up the bulk of the Confederate Republican Party.

Not all whites. Just the 90% that make up the bulk of the Confederate Republican Party.

:cuckoo:

retardean, speaking on behalf of "white-guilt" ridden liberoidal idiots everywhere, resorts to comic book stereotypes to submissively agree with a rabid black racist, the Basshole.

This stuff is funny. :lol:

:rofl:

What are white people so afraid of ?

Answer: That the overwhelming number of negroes are Black Racists like you.

If Whites were as racist as most blacks...if they thought of race first like the Bass does...Obama never would have been elected. This fact seems to escape the Bass. Now that Obama has shown he's a racist himself Whites still haven't completely written him off. This would never happen in the Black community. He'd be toast if he were white and shown to be a racist...like the media did to Bush on Katrina.

The greatest fear that Whites had in the past is that once in charge Blacks would want paybacks. Blacks would show favoritism like Whites did in the past. Well all of that has come to pass with the calls for Social Justice [Reparations] and with favoritism in legal matters, in education, and in civics. New Black Panther Party members broke the law and Obama dropped the charges. Favoritism in education is an issue now. African-Americans are given a pass when they cause trouble in school even though one of the primary reasons some schools do worse then others is a lack of discipline in the classroom. Look up Obama's Race To The Top initiative: American Thinker: Destroying Schools to Achieve Racial Justice

Obama has found a way to scream discrimination in just about everything including illegal immigration. He chooses to defend foreign law breakers over American citizens. I wonder how many discrimination lawsuits the DOJ has filed against whites so far.

Last edited:

If Whites were as racist as most blacks...if they thought of race first like the Bass does...Obama never would have been elected. This fact seems to escape the Bass. Now that Obama has shown he's a racist himself Whites still haven't completely written him off. This would never happen in the Black community. He'd be toast if he were white and shown to be a racist...like the media did to Bush on Katrina.

The greatest fear that Whites had in the past is that once in charge Blacks would want paybacks. Blacks would show favoritism like Whites did in the past. Well all of that has come to pass with the calls for Social Justice [Reparations] and with favoritism in legal matters, in education, and in civics. New Black Panther Party members broke the law and Obama dropped the charges. Favoritism in education is an issue now. African-Americans are given a pass when they cause trouble in school even though one of the primary reasons some schools do worse then others is a lack of discipline in the classroom. Look up Obama's Race To The Top initiative: American Thinker: Destroying Schools to Achieve Racial Justice

Obama has found a way to scream discrimination in just about everything including illegal immigration. He chooses to defend foreign law breakers over American citizens. I wonder how many discrimination lawsuits the DOJ has filed against whites so far.

That's because the bulk of the racist whites are in the Republican Party. The Democrats have plenty of whites. They are called gays and feminists and scientists and teachers, among others. Mostly, all the white people Republicans don't want.

That's because the bulk of the racist whites are in the Republican Party. The Democrats have plenty of whites. They are called gays and feminists and scientists and teachers, among others. Mostly, all the white people Republicans don't want.

You really need to go check yourself in somewhere.... this post is so idiotic and simpleminded that one has to question your mental stability.

Forum List

Back