What Are White People So Afraid Of?

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
What Are White People So Afraid Of? | News One

But if you were white and you looked over a history of slavery, oppression, colonization and genocide, there is and would be only one thing in the world that you would fear and ironically, it’s the same thing that sanctimonious white people are always simultaneously calling for and demanding:

Justice.

Golden. And this isn't talking about all whites because all whites don't fear justice for all obviously.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ArtQku7QBI[/ame]

I am sooooooooooooooooooo scared!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Another race thread by Bass. Can't say I'm surprised.

Justice isn't something that occurs because of a person's race. Justice applies to all men and women unless they accept mercy.

White people are an oppressed people that is why they are scared and they tell other races like blacks (who were never oppressed) to get over their feeling of oppression.

It makes sense

"Whites should be very afraid because with their fake smiles, and condescending asses, the world is seeing whites for how they are, and people are finally voicing their say. Whites are not the superior race as they have led this country down a spiral of debt and deception. I think it’s the whites turn to become minorities and learn how it feels to not get a job or to be denied resources based on race. Let’s see how they like it for let’s say hmmmm..400 years".

Another race thread by Bass. Can't say I'm surprised.

Justice isn't something that occurs because of a person's race. Justice applies to all men and women unless they accept mercy.

Justice applies to all men and women that have the money to get justice unless they accept mercy

Thats better

White people are an oppressed people that is why they are scared and they tell other races like blacks (who were never oppressed) to get over their feeling of oppression.

It makes sense

imageslast-battlefield-2-small.jpg

What are they fearing God has heard his people`s cry again as in the days of Moses. We are the lost sheep, an God is now coming to help us. There is nothing they can do, they are stuck, an it is our time to rule. God said the head would become the tail, an the tail will become the head. They have lied about everything to us, but God also said the truth would come out of the lie. Their world is OVER we as a people have been put through our test with God we are clean, now God will use us to bring them down so he can now set us up to rule. We are the rulers of God`s kindom, not these devils. Get that my family it`s your time now.

Forum List

Back