What Are We Going To Do About.....

The hard drives and manuals contain everything they need.
Oh really? You think all it takes is a manual? Think again..All nukes are not armed..It takes a special trigger mechanism to fire them babies off..Which in itself takes technical training...and don't forget the sequence codes for activation...
Its the "fuel" they want NOT the delivery system, they HAVE that.
I doubt any of them could design or engineer a system of their own....
They ALREADY have the system.
r

Delivery is NOT a problem.
"
"The United States has confirmed that Iran tested a medium-range missile capable of delivering a nuclear weapon, in "clear violation" of a United Nations Security Council ban on ballistic missile tests, a senior U.S. official said on Friday.

"The United States is deeply concerned about Iran's recent ballistic missile launch," the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Samantha Power, said in a statement.

"After reviewing the available information, we can confirm that Iran launched on Oct. 10 a medium-range ballistic missile inherently capable of delivering a nuclear weapon," she said. "This was a clear violation of U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929."
U.S. confirms Iran tested nuclear-capable ballistic missile
They have been claiming that Iran has been trying to make nuclear material for bombs since Clinton was president...it took the USA 9 years, and that was with new technology and theories of science....Since the information is available to know how to make a nuclear bomb, why do they not have one?
That have not had the refinement tools. But by stealing EXISTING refined material they don't need them.

Oh really? You think all it takes is a manual? Think again..All nukes are not armed..It takes a special trigger mechanism to fire them babies off..Which in itself takes technical training...and don't forget the sequence codes for activation...
r

"
"The United States has confirmed that Iran tested a medium-range missile capable of delivering a nuclear weapon, in "clear violation" of a United Nations Security Council ban on ballistic missile tests, a senior U.S. official said on Friday.

"The United States is deeply concerned about Iran's recent ballistic missile launch," the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Samantha Power, said in a statement.

"After reviewing the available information, we can confirm that Iran launched on Oct. 10 a medium-range ballistic missile inherently capable of delivering a nuclear weapon," she said. "This was a clear violation of U.N. Security Council Resolution 1929."
They have been claiming that Iran has been trying to make nuclear material for bombs since Clinton was president...it took the USA 9 years, and that was with new technology and theories of science....Since the information is available to know how to make a nuclear bomb, why do they not have one?
That have not had the refinement tools. But by stealing EXISTING refined material they don't need them.
They must not be very good at stealing the materials either, as they still have yet to procure a nuclear bomb..You do know that at the base in Turkey is hydrogen bombs, a different animal than an atomic bomb..
First you say the terrorist, then you switch to Iran....they are not one in the same...

I agree that DarkFury is a loon. Period.

However, the USA should withdraw from Turkey and bring all of its people and assets home. Then the USA should work to make sure that Turkey is never a member of NATO until it makes some basic changes in human rights and religious toleration.
Turkey IS a member of NATO. By the time they squabble over and complete the fact finding missions to kick them out, this war will be over. However, I agree with you that we should get out of Turkey. Might as well do it sooner rather than later. Turkey is no longer a democracy.

r

"

They must not be very good at stealing the materials either, as they still have yet to procure a nuclear bomb..You do know that at the base in Turkey is hydrogen bombs, a different animal than an atomic bomb..
First you say the terrorist, then you switch to Iran....they are not one in the same...
Iran is a long standing terrorist supporter.

USA nuclear attacking Turkey then we eat dinear with that name are Turkey dinear.

Nobody of moslem extremist can't do nothing after they are lunch.
I don't wish to attack them but at the same time i don't want to defend them.

We don't need Turkey land scape in NATO then no contract in EU by those Turkish land scape how really are real chicken nuggets country in Middle East.

I was cruel against Turkish people with nuclear attack but N.Korea and Russia want's nuclear war.

Forum List

Back