What are U doing election day/night?

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
Any special plans for the big night? I know I plan on staying up late becuase the Dems are all ready starting down in Florida with the election crap.

SO ,are you going to go to a party or just stay home and eat popcorn and hope we know who won before Christmas?!!!! Maybe working at the voting centers?

krisy said:
Any special plans for the big night? I know I plan on staying up late becuase the Dems are all ready starting down in Florida with the election crap.

SO ,are you going to go to a party or just stay home and eat popcorn and hope we know who won before Christmas?!!!! Maybe working at the voting centers?

So far there are 8 of us meeting here to watch the returns. IF things go as planned, we'll go to the GOP party around 9. IF they don't, I'll kick everyone out, go upstairs, and pull the covers over my head! :teeth:

Kathianne said:
So far there are 8 of us meeting here to watch the returns. IF things go as planned, we'll go to the GOP party around 9. IF they don't, I'll kick everyone out, go upstairs, and pull the covers over my head! :teeth:

That sounds fun if things go as planned! If not.....well,they will!!!!! I wouldn't mind having a couple people to watch it,so we can all sit aroung and critisize the liberal reporters peeing their pants when they think Kerry is gonna win. No,that won't happen becuase we will be watching Fox!!!

:banana:

krisy said:
That sounds fun if things go as planned! If not.....well,they will!!!!! I wouldn't mind having a couple people to watch it,so we can all sit aroung and critisize the liberal reporters peeing their pants when they think Kerry is gonna win. No,that won't happen becuase we will be watching Fox!!!

:banana:

Well I bet FOX puts Susan Estrich on, but I kinda like her! We do this every 4 years, kind of like the Olympics, but last time....bummer! Skipped the party, just stayed here.

I'm probably going to sit in my living room and drink myself into a stupor as I watch the nation collapse into a civil war. :blsmile:

DKSuddeth said:
I'm probably going to sit in my living room and drink myself into a stupor as I watch the nation collapse into a civil war. :blsmile:

:rotflmao:

Oddly enough,while at my bother's last night talking politics,he was saying we just ought to have a civil war to decide!!!(joking of course)

Hopefully dk,it will all go smooth,but probably not!!!

DKSuddeth said:

come on its going to take some time to get the war prepared. give them a few days. well then again if Kerry is behind in the polls the week or so before then the left wing nut jobs might have enough time to prepare.

As for me. im going to probably be studying for my torts class or something and then mocking libs online who think the American people are stupid for not agreeing with them.

come on its going to take some time to get the war prepared. give them a few days. well then again if Kerry is behind in the polls the week or so before then the left wing nut jobs might have enough time to prepare.

As for me. im going to probably be studying for my torts class or something and then mocking libs online who think the American people are stupid for not agreeing with them.

Hey Avatar, I didn't know you were in law school!

uh huh:) I know im selling my soul:)

No smart thinking. I regret chosen to get married instead of going to law school. Still think about returning and doing child advocacy...

Kathianne said:
No smart thinking. I regret chosen to get married instead of going to law school. Still think about returning and doing child advocacy...

Then do it. You dont have to take tons of classes at a time. Just work your way through it and youll finish eventually:)

Sitting home polishing my gun. If Kerry wins, I'll be loading it.

By the way, Avatar...where are you going to law school- Philly? I went to NYU.

Then do it. You dont have to take tons of classes at a time. Just work your way through it and youll finish eventually:)

Have to finish my master's program first! LOL 1/2 way through that now.

Moi said:
Sitting home polishing my gun. If Kerry wins, I'll be loading it.

By the way, Avatar...where are you going to law school- Philly? I went to NYU.

Villanova. funny thing is ive lived hear most of my life and i didnt realize it was like ten mins down the road. I mean i knew it was in the area but i didnt realize it was exactly ten mins down my exact road lol.

What degree is that in?

Education administration. Aaarrrggg

But I want to be dept. chair or a dean. Wouldn't want to be actual adminstrator with no student contact.

My children were appointed an attorney ad litem, during visitation problems. Was the best and not paid what she was worth. Thing is, there are not many attorneys willing to do this, I figure that might be a good thing for me! Could do it forever! :D

Forum List

Back