What are the worst religions

History makes it clear that Xtianity is the most vile religion. No other religion has killed and raped as much as the xtians have
You are an idiot on so many levels, and you are wrong. Christianity is the only true Religion because it follows the only true savior. The vile religion is every other cult other than Christianity and Judaism, period.

If believing that floats your boat my friend then run with it - just remember that the best thing about living in America is being able to tell well meaning givers of free advice to go pound sand, just like you're telling me to do right this very minute.

Don't take it personal, I've simply had conversations with God and He told me that Christianity is a sad but successful joke used to herd sheep into political and economic slavery and I defy you to prove otherwise. I defy you to prove I did not have an audience with The Almighty and I defy you to prove that Christianity is 'the only true religion'. You have your opinion and I have mine - neither is 'truth' because neither can be proven. Religion is all about opinions and beliefs and in short, I think yours are wrong.

What is the grading criteria?

I know some religions use delusions to model reality off of, but in my opinion, that does not make a religion better or worst.

In my opinion, a religion, or the divisions of that religion, is considered "bad" when it encourages its members to trust only the information handled by the organization. To me, that is the encouragement of a dangerous form of ignorance amongst the members that could be used against them.

On the other hand, any religion that activly tells its members to examine the world around them and compare what they are taught to what they experience in this life I would consider is on the up and up with its members. The encouragement of asking questions about commandments instead of following them blindly or because "that is an order " is the surest path to deeper understanding of the religions perspective. In theory, it is this deeper understanding that is needed to appreciate the religion you practice.

So Don't be sheep--Be scholars and Inquisitors of faith! Remember, Apples may fall from the tree, but actual truth must be examined and verified else you have nothing!

Forum List

Back