What are the responsibilities of man?

Just something that's on my mind. We talk about the Rights of man all the time. But rarely do we talk about the Responsibilities of man. What are they?

If you are asking what our job is, I don't think we have one. Who would hold us acountable if we had one ?

Just something that's on my mind. We talk about the Rights of man all the time. But rarely do we talk about the Responsibilities of man. What are they?

To live life according to the Golden Rule. That requires following one's conscience and acting/reacting accordingly.

To make the best of the Ride, and be better for having lived it. ;) Bear Witness, Testify in Truth, Multiply, Replenish, Learn at every opportunity.

To live life according to the Golden Rule. That requires following one's conscience and acting/reacting accordingly.

If everyone wanted to be treated the same way, that might work.

That's not how the Golden Rule is supposed to work.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. You can apply it to just about every situation that might ever occur.

To make the best of the Ride, and be better for having lived it. ;) Bear Witness, Testify in Truth, Multiply, Replenish, Learn at every opportunity.

And pass those values along to the next generation.

Forum List

Back