What are the real issues? How do we get the liberal to debate them?

Jobs?
How do we get back the 6 million jobs we have lost sense 08?

We won Iraq, sorry Libs
Do we finish up in Afghanistan?

Deficits?
do we go back to a GOP budget as we had in 07 or do we continue down the path the dems have us own?

How do we get the Left to take this stuff serious?
I mean when do you even involve people who claim the war in Iraq was a failure when its done?
we won

where do we go from here as a nation?
I am really concerned about our great nation and pray that we can find a good conservative, maybe Herman Cain who will take our country back to where it was not just 6 years ago
5% UE
no deficits (without the wars, that's what we would have had)

I pray for BHO every day, but his people who follow him have let him down and he has let the country down

Though I do not have anyone in my life right now that I can discuss current events well enough to make sense to me I do understand the basics of the overall picture.

Where I am from the lack of jobs that we are supposed to be suffering from doesn't necessarily ring true. Why? Because most everyone I know needs some kind of help. What I do see, however, is the rate of pay not being adequate according to what the unemployed individuals expect. It seems much more the case that it is the rate of pay that is the truest issue of job demand instead of actual job demand. For the most part, this could make sense, but it doesn't as much as the potentially underpaid would like for it to because of all the outreach programs and assistance that is so readily available in helping the underpaid to tie up their loose ends.

As for the war and wars we've been involved in, this is about a lack of shared vision and concerns... among other things. There are some things that we set out to do that were accomplished and then yet many things that were not accomplished in the way that what seems to be most of America were hoping for. It is illogical to me to think our service servants could go over to a foreign land and accomplish all the expectations of the American people because when I hear the loudest of the taunts the expectations expressed seem to lack adequate war strategy. Granted, I am not a strategist and could not boast to know war ethics, but as a basic minded housewife this has been my perception so far.

As for the deficits and such... When I listen to the economists it is readily understood that there are too many divisions among the visions even within the just two parties. I am not sure why we haven't taken the other party options as a serious consideration. What I worry about a bit is how the two available parties seem to reject the voters' vision. It seems the other parties that could be more prominent on the ballet sometimes are the ones listening the most and yet are taken the least serious.

Are we fickle as a people? Of course, it does seem so. I don't want things to be necessarily harder for Americans, personally, but I would love to see America come to be better united and better informed, but not more informed about the things that would necessarily overtake the government, just better informed about the things that would help 'us' overall to be more self-sufficient aside from the government. If we proved ourselves as citizens to be worthy of what laws we have perhaps our voices would be more considerable to the higher powers that be. It isn't wrong to question different forms of authority according to levels of individual accomplishment but it seems completely wrong to slam and slander authority randomly without regard to the potential fruits that could spring from such.

Jobs?

We won Iraq, sorry Libs

Deficits?
do we go back to a GOP budget as we had in 07 or do we continue down the path the dems have us own?

I mean when do you even involve people who claim the war in Iraq was a failure when its done?
we won

I am really concerned about our great nation and pray that we can find a good conservative, maybe Herman Cain who will take our country back to where it was not just 6 years ago
5% UE

I pray for BHO every day, but his people who follow him have let him down and he has let the country down

Though I do not have anyone in my life right now that I can discuss current events well enough to make sense to me I do understand the basics of the overall picture.

Where I am from the lack of jobs that we are supposed to be suffering from doesn't necessarily ring true. Why? Because most everyone I know needs some kind of help. What I do see, however, is the rate of pay not being adequate according to what the unemployed individuals expect. It seems much more the case that it is the rate of pay that is the truest issue of job demand instead of actual job demand. For the most part, this could make sense, but it doesn't as much as the potentially underpaid would like for it to because of all the outreach programs and assistance that is so readily available in helping the underpaid to tie up their loose ends.

As for the war and wars we've been involved in, this is about a lack of shared vision and concerns... among other things. There are some things that we set out to do that were accomplished and then yet many things that were not accomplished in the way that what seems to be most of America were hoping for. It is illogical to me to think our service servants could go over to a foreign land and accomplish all the expectations of the American people because when I hear the loudest of the taunts the expectations expressed seem to lack adequate war strategy. Granted, I am not a strategist and could not boast to know war ethics, but as a basic minded housewife this has been my perception so far.

As for the deficits and such... When I listen to the economists it is readily understood that there are too many divisions among the visions even within the just two parties. I am not sure why we haven't taken the other party options as a serious consideration. What I worry about a bit is how the two available parties seem to reject the voters' vision. It seems the other parties that could be more prominent on the ballet sometimes are the ones listening the most and yet are taken the least serious.

Are we fickle as a people? Of course, it does seem so. I don't want things to be necessarily harder for Americans, personally, but I would love to see America come to be better united and better informed, but not more informed about the things that would necessarily overtake the government, just better informed about the things that would help 'us' overall to be more self-sufficient aside from the government. If we proved ourselves as citizens to be worthy of what laws we have perhaps our voices would be more considerable to the higher powers that be. It isn't wrong to question different forms of authority according to levels of individual accomplishment but it seems completely wrong to slam and slander authority randomly without regard to the potential fruits that could spring from such.

Thats allot of words to say the pay rate in this country is to low on the lower end, I agree

I have said all I am going to say about the victory in Iraq, the war in Afghanistan and the brave troops who are giving it all for us, To many people making a joke of it

There has only been one party in control with the purse strings sense 07
That year our deficit was 163 billion

Have a good day

Jobs?

Good question.

I'll tell you how. Eliminate all those FREE TRADE agreements we've been making for the last 40 years.

We won Iraq, sorry Libs

We did, huh? Aside from about a trillion dollars in new debt, what did we win? Valuable prizes?

A strategic advance to the REAR.

Deficits?

Cut the DoD budget in half and allow the Bush II tax cuts for billionaires to lapse.

The GOP could try some reality based thinking. That might help

we won

What did we win, Johnny? A new car?

If current trajectory continues? We're going down.

That's nice.

5% UE

Magical thinking

Yeah all things were prefect before he took office, right?

Jobs?

We won Iraq, sorry Libs

Deficits?

we won

5% UE

Just answer this one question. What did the US "win" in Iraq?

Especially that made it worth the thousands of our soldiers who paid with their lives.

The OP is just trying to assuage his own guilt at having supported the needless deaths of thousands of Americans. Apparently just pretending he never really supported the war, which is the common tactic of prowar right, wasn't quite enough for him.

Jobs?

Good question.

I'll tell you how. Eliminate all those FREE TRADE agreements we've been making for the last 40 years.

We won Iraq, sorry Libs

We did, huh? Aside from about a trillion dollars in new debt, what did we win? Valuable prizes?

A strategic advance to the REAR.

Cut the DoD budget in half and allow the Bush II tax cuts for billionaires to lapse.

The GOP could try some reality based thinking. That might help

What did we win, Johnny? A new car?

If current trajectory continues? We're going down.

That's nice.

5% UE

Magical thinking

Yeah all things were prefect before he took office, right?

Tax policy reform
shale oil extraction
shale oil delivery
shale oil refinement
distribution
sales
Nuclear power
thats 6 million jobs

you were right about the 2007 UE rate
it was not 5%, it was 4.6

2006 4.6
2007 4.6
2008 5.8
2009 9.3
2010 9.6
read more: United States Unemployment Rate 1920–2008 — Infoplease.com United States Unemployment Rate 1920–2008 — Infoplease.com

As far as the deficit for the last GOP budget
U.S. 2007 Budget Deficit Falls to $163 Billion (Update1) - Bloomberg

I never made the claim things were easy, same as when W took office in 01
recession
9-11
Enron
loss of 2 million jobs from 01-03

Just answer this one question. What did the US "win" in Iraq?

Especially that made it worth the thousands of our soldiers who paid with their lives.

The OP is just trying to assuage his own guilt at having supported the needless deaths of thousands of Americans. Apparently just pretending he never really supported the war, which is the common tactic of prowar right, wasn't quite enough for him.

what exactly is it I am to feel guilty about?
If the people in this world conducted them selves like I do and have, there would be no wars I can promise you

After 9-11 what was it we were suppose to do. and before you give me the there was no link to 9-11 speech in Iraq
from the 9-11 commission report

http://wanews.org/docs/911report.pdf
Similar meetings between Iraqi officials and Bin Ladin or his aides may have
occurred in 1999 during a period of some reported strains with the Taliban.
According to the reporting,Iraqi officials offered Bin Ladin a safe haven in Iraq.
Bin Ladin declined, apparently judging that his circumstances in Afghanistan
remained more favorable than the Iraqi alternative. The reports describe
friendly contacts and indicate some common themes in both sides’ hatred of
the United States

Forum List

Back