What are the real issues? How do we get the liberal to debate them?

I have not heard one single rational response from one liberal on this message board
you ask a simple question and in response you get its GWB fault
Not 1 response in 1000s

I think we should open up the oil shale, pipe line it to new refineries that are powered by clean coal and nuclear power

Now that's a rational argument

well, gee that equals 100% of wrongness. is that a record?????:lol:

I love wingnut partisans. Did you know liberals smell bad and pee in their beds too? and everything wrong in the world can be laid DIRECTLY at their feet? EVERYTHING! they are BAD incarnate! everyone should HATE them!

How'd I do? Can I now be a tea partier? :tongue:

LIKE SHIT!!!! As the tea party's concern is fiscal. How you keep your hygiene is your juice.

well, praise jesus everything is about money and profit!:tongue:

Jobs?
How do we get back the 6 million jobs we have lost sense 08?

We won Iraq, sorry Libs
Do we finish up in Afghanistan?

Deficits?
do we go back to a GOP budget as we had in 07 or do we continue down the path the dems have us own?

How do we get the Left to take this stuff serious?
I mean when do you even involve people who claim the war in Iraq was a failure when its done?
we won

where do we go from here as a nation?
I am really concerned about our great nation and pray that we can find a good conservative, maybe Herman Cain who will take our country back to where it was not just 6 years ago
5% UE
no deficits (without the wars, that's what we would have had)

I pray for BHO every day, but his people who follow him have let him down and he has let the country down

Just answer this one question. What did the US "win" in Iraq?

the sandbox lobby is thrilled?:lol:

Jobs?
With new technology, industries and jobs that can't be outsourced and a national push to achieve something.

We got Bin Laden. We are finished.

Deficits?
do we go back to a GOP budget as we had in 07 or do we continue down the path the dems have us own?
We don't go back. Not now. Going back would result in laying off of thousands of workers which is not what we need right now. No one likes the deficits, but they are a necessary evil at this time. Once employment is back to normal, then we can look at raising taxes back up and holding spending.

We already do.

Forward.

is debate really the way to get the right answers for these issues? Shouldnt we just forget ourselves and get to work?

I work 60 hours a week and am 1000 miles from my home to be working
And yes, I am all for it if elect Herman Cain

You're all for working 60 hours a week 1000 miles from home and you think Herman Cain will make it all better?

5 years ago the head hunters who called me gave me choice
2 it was who I called
1 year ago it bwas thanks to net working

it has went from miles to 100s to 1000s

you tell me bud
its getting worse ans we have went thru trillions to make it better

Jobs?
With new technology, industries and jobs that can't be outsourced and a national push to achieve something.

We don't go back. Not now. Going back would result in laying off of thousands of workers which is not what we need right now. No one likes the deficits, but they are a necessary evil at this time. Once employment is back to normal, then we can look at raising taxes back up and holding spending.

We already do.

Forward.

how do you know if we go back we will lay of thousands?
we had 2 million jobs lost from 01-03
we created millions in the next 5

And as far as out sourcing why is the fossil fuel industries jobs lost to canada and Mexico not included?
its in the millions

Last edited:
Jobs?

We won Iraq, sorry Libs

Deficits?

I mean when do you even involve people who claim the war in Iraq was a failure when its done?
we won

I am really concerned about our great nation and pray that we can find a good conservative, maybe Herman Cain who will take our country back to where it was not just 6 years ago
5% UE

I pray for BHO every day, but his people who follow him have let him down and he has let the country down

we ended that mess that had went on for years
we have been over this 100 times
read it, I am thru being sucked into debating this with people who think we lost the war in Iraq
Like I told them. o find a marine and tell him what you have telling me about the war, fighting the Al Qeada
It was never about me

Jobs?

We won Iraq, sorry Libs

Deficits?

we won

5% UE

Especially that made it worth the thousands of our soldiers who paid with their lives.

Jobs?

We already do.

Forward.

how do you know if we go back we will lay of thousands?
we had 2 million jobs lost from 01-03
we created millions in the next 5

And as far as out sourcing why is the fossil fuel industries jobs lost to canada and Mexico not included?
its in the millions

If we go back to the budgets of 2007 and 2008, people will be fired from their jobs. This is a fact. Conservatives cheer this as it means a "smaller" government, but right now, more people unemployed is not what we need.

Millions of jobs were created after 2003 due to the housing bubble and people re-financing their homes and using them as ATMs. That was unsustainable and should have been dealt with at the time. But, it wasn't, so we deal with the aftermath now. Things aren't going to get better until Americans feel they have paid down enough debt and can go back to spending.

No clue what you're trying to say about fossil fuel jobs.

Jobs?

We won Iraq, sorry Libs

Deficits?

we won

5% UE

Give President Obama what he's asking for with no changes. Either it works and we ALL win or it doesn't and he gets voted out with no excuses.

We won Iraq, sorry Libs

Why are you sorry? Again, what did we win that made it worth the lives of thousands of our soldiers? And of course we finish up what we started in Afghanistan. And then BRING THEM ALL HOME.

Deficits?

Well seeing how little has changed since we started down the road of "Trickle Down Economics" I think we can now all agree it was a miserable failure. So no, we do NOT go back to 2007. We put FAIR TAXATION into place.

That's such an open question I have no clue what you're looking for. How about "Forward" as an answer?

Especially that made it worth the thousands of our soldiers who paid with their lives.

What made the Civil War worth the loss of 700,000 American lives, the destruction of vast swaths of America and the hatred and bitterness it engendered that lasted for over 100 years?

What made the Civil War worth the loss of 700,000 American lives, the destruction of vast swaths of America and the hatred and bitterness it engendered that lasted for over 100 years?

The preservation of our country.

Are you honestly suggesting America would have ceased to exist if we hadn't invaded Iraq?

Oh, that's a good one!! :clap2:

read it, I am thru being sucked into debating this with people who think we lost the war in Iraq
Like I told them. o find a marine and tell him what you have telling me about the war, fighting the Al Qeada
It was never about me

I dont care if we won or lost there. never should of been there in the first place. stupid decision to go in. maybe one day we need to learn a lesson and stop being so arrogant.

It was never about me

I dont care if we won or lost there. never should of been there in the first place. stupid decision to go in. maybe one day we need to learn a lesson and stop being so arrogant.

I do care if we won and I'm glad that we won. I have no problem celebrating the fact that we won and saluting the brave soldiers that gave us this victory.

But that does not negate the fact that it was a BAD decision to go there in the first place. It was a war that should NEVER have been fought.

It just dawned on me. JRK started this thread entitled, "What are the real issues? How do we get the liberal to debate them?"

What do we have to do to get JRK to debate these real issues in this thread that he started? :confused:

You could start by leading into the conversation as if there's a debate; Not just a series of facts you happen to know.

The preservation of our country.

Are you honestly suggesting America would have ceased to exist if we hadn't invaded Iraq?

Oh, that's a good one!! :clap2:

It didn't "preserve" our country. It turned a voluntary union of states into an empire of subjects. Lincoln's war against the Southern states started this country down the road to totalitarianism.

I don't see the possibility of the federal government not having total hegemonic control over that states as a disaster.

How do you get JRK to stop making the same obsessed thread, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over?

Are you saying the Iraqis fought in our civil war?

Besides, they weren't at war. We invaded and leveled their government.

How come there is no "America Appreciation Day"?

Why are their women now in "burkas" and enslaved under Sharia law?

If we did that to women here, would you also say, "We won"?

It just dawned on me. JRK started this thread entitled, "What are the real issues? How do we get the liberal to debate them?"

What do we have to do to get JRK to debate these real issues in this thread that he started? :confused:

Where do you want to start?
Why is it we are not allowing the extraction of oil shale?
After spending billions in scrubbers why did BHO shut down some of the coal supply?

Forum List

Back