What are the odds of Cohen flipping on his old boss???

So, regardless of the outcome of the 2018 elections, there is a good chance the U.S. is stuck with the idiot trump through 2020.

That may well be......but we will witness Trump hiding away at his golf courses and being as "effective" as Hitler was from his bunker.

There were many progressives that believed the harsh lessons learned form the Bush/Cheney administration's disastrous years would last. And if they did NOT, and the nation was forced to endure another GOP crook in the White House, that would be the final nails in this country's coffin.

We have reached a point in history where, sadly, the world is watching as the predictions made a decade ago by those progressives' are coming true.

Of course all that will result from this is that someone will develop an App called DonalJTrump and Twitter will lose 50+ millions users.

Trump is mad at Maggie Haberman because her article made him realize that Michael Cohen is the person he is going to shoot on 5th Avenue.

DbUsPrlUwAM3TB2.jpg

What are the chances?

Non existent.

See in order to flip on someone, there has to be something to flip on

Either Cohen is a masochist, or he will be singing like a tenor in heat, after his "buddy" must be offering all sort of interesting stuff on just how crooked the trump mafia has proven to be.....

Cohen can certainly agree to lie about President Trump if he likes- but this is in public, people will know he's lying about his President and he'll be worse off.

Theoretically, an out of control state attorney general could press charges against him. But that's not without risk to them either. You saw what happened to Schneiderman in NY who had it out for President Trump.

Cohen , as well as everyone else, would be sort of stupid to make a deal. Mueller's case against Concord Management is absurd- the Pathetic Loser serving as our Special Persecutor doesn't have a case and is trying to delay. Ditto with Manafort, Flynn, Gates, I can't see a legit case presented.

Mueller's past record for the Failed Anthrax case speaks for itself, Rosenstein really failed his Deep State masters.

Either Cohen is a masochist, or he will be singing like a tenor in heat, after his "buddy" must be offering all sort of interesting stuff on just how crooked the trump mafia has proven to be.....

Remember, that Cohen's woes are NOT just federal issues where Trump may sneak a promise of a pardon......Many of Cohen's problems are STATE related.

Venture a guess on Cohen's "loyalty" or "self-survival"

A big shoe drops in the Mueller probe, as the Taxi King flips
Michael Cohen's business partner appears to have gotten a very sweet deal. That should frighten both Cohen and President Trump.

Ya got him now!!!!!!!!.....#400
Like...Benghazi.

Would you like your plate of karma reheated?

Last edited:

Remember, that Cohen's woes are NOT just federal issues where Trump may sneak a promise of a pardon......Many of Cohen's problems are STATE related.

Michael Cohen's business partner appears to have gotten a very sweet deal. That should frighten both Cohen and President Trump.
The Taxi King evaded taxes. There is only speculation that he has some dirt on Cohen. No one of any authority whatsoever has stated he actually does. The media has made some giant leaps to conclusions.

It's a stretch to assume Cohen was a willing party to the tax evasion, though it is possible.

So that's two giant assumptions.

And then there is the next giant assumption that Cohen has some evidence of wrongdoing by his client Donald J. Trump.

I would not be hanging my hat on any of this desperate wishful thinking.

Donald Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary Clinton is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

Regardless of whether or not Trump gets impeached, let this drawn out tortuous saga be a warning to any man who thinks about cheating on his wife.

Sooner or later, that 15 minutes of pleasure will cost you. Bigly.

It is not worth it, fellas.

I've read they are pretty good. And that's probably why Mueller would be happy to just sit on Trump until the congressional elections are over. I'd think he's got everyone's name and place at the table figured out by now.

Manafort's probably the person who knows the most of how far Trump went over to the dark side with Putin. Cohen no doubt was a go between. if Carter Page flips, then my guess in Manafort's fate is sealed because Page had to know what Manafort was, or was not, up to. Trump might could get away with pardoning Manafort for stuff not related to SPYGATE

The Taxi King evaded taxes. There is only speculation that he has some dirt on Cohen. No one of any authority whatsoever has stated he actually does. The media has made some giant leaps to conclusions.

It's a stretch to assume Cohen was a willing party to the tax evasion, though it is possible.

So that's two giant assumptions.

And then there is the next giant assumption that Cohen has some evidence of wrongdoing by his client Donald J. Trump.

I would not be hanging my hat on any of this desperate wishful thinking.

Donald Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary Clinton is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.
I should have specified that my guess is that Cohen's knowledge of any Spygate skullduggery is more or less a messenger boy who never got close to Vlad.

Page and Manafort are bigger players, imo.

I think there's something to it simply because Trump is lying so hard to cover something up,.

ps, and Mitch the Turtle will convert to Islam before he lets Trump get convicted of impeachment. But if Trump conspired with Russia to do something illegal, I doubt he'd be reelected

Right after Flynn, Gates, Manafort, Papodopolous, Jared and Deutsche Bank...yeah, good odds there. Leave your wallet at home, when you go out - you're a mark

Mueller spent 5 YEARS persecuting Hatfill. Mueller thought that Hatfill was able to make weaponized anthrax in a pond in his backyard using only a shoe box and a Ziploc.

If Mueller knew that Obama was spying on trump, well, our mutual friend Jake would call that sedition and punish him accordingly

Forum List

Back