What are the odds Hillary becomes president?

What are her chances in your opinion?

• 100-90%

• 90-80%

• 80-70%

• 70-60%

• 60-50%

• 50-40%

• 40-30%

• 30-20%

• 20-10%

• 10-0%

Results are only viewable after voting.
I see g5000 showed up to blast ONLY the right as usual. Beginning to wonder if he lost his conservative card when he lost his man card. Or perhaps he never had it to begin with?

That's why he's earned the title "Fakey II."
Nah, that's you, PC! g5000 is Fakey III. Grampa does not even qualify for an honorable mention.

Remember I present that Annual Fakey Awards for False Presentations by the Far Right Reactionaries later in September.

Why is Hillary considered untrustworthy by some?

Clinton has always been the most obvious Democratic nominee. Therefore, she is the biggest threat to the GOP. Therefore, she is the biggest target.

Here's the thing. Clinton is no more corrupt or vile than any other politician. That's the plain, simple truth. Every last one of them is equally untrustworthy.

Whoever is the biggest threat gets the most attention. Whoever gets the most attention makes the most impact on the national psyche. And because of that, the Right does its level best to make sure that attention is as negative as possible.

If Joe Biden has been the assumed nominee all this time, he would be under such heavy attack right now that Clinton would look pure as the driven snow.

That is a very strong opinion... However I promise you that not all politicians are equally corrupted and vile.

Then you haven't been paying attention.

If Biden doesn't run, she'll probably win. Bernie has a small chance, well, we all have our candidates we want..

Latest pic of the Hildebeast

funny-looking-people-0887.jpg

Keep in mind this thread is not about how you personally feel but rather what you think her odds of success are.

It's clear that Donald Trump is not trying to win this race, but his efforts are to drive this win into Hillary Clinton's lap. That's why I say as long as he is in this race--she's got a good chance of winning. Trump is playing for the Clinton team. He's already chased millions of legal voting Latino's to Hillary--next are women.
Hispanic voters can't stand Trump - Business Insider

53_167422_0.jpg

Keep in mind this thread is not about how you personally feel but rather what you think her odds of success are.

It's clear that Donald Trump is not trying to win this race, but his efforts are to drive this win into Hillary Clinton's lap. That's why I say as long as he is in this race--she's got a good chance of winning. Trump is playing for the Clinton team. He's already chased millions of legal voting Latino's to Hillary--next are women.
Hispanic voters can't stand Trump - Business Insider

53_167422_0.jpg
He is out there to alienate as many people as he can.

Forum List

Back