What are the majority of American's view on Muslims? Are they hostile or neutral?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Meet the man responsible for the deadly France terror attack, wanted by over 700 police officers

The reason I ask is because I was reading some news articles, as well as CNN and Fox News videos about the French terror attack and WOW it was filled with religion hate.
Part of it had to do with the fact that the man responsible for the attack shouted an Islamic saying God is great. I understand why Americans may be angry at Muslims, (9/11, invading Middle East etc), but the fact is most muslims are nice people.

So, what is America's general stance on Muslims? Are they treated with kindness, or hostility in the nation?
_104758110_dupf8pmw0aeevgm.jpg

So, what is America's general stance on Muslims?

There isn't one. With a population of over 327,819,283, you can't get a "general stance" on anything. When I lived overseas, I'd occasionally be asked, "What do Americans think about _______?" I'd answer, "Which one?" Our country is a huge mix of different and independent minded people. I've rarely met two Americans who held the same "general stance" on any subject.

U.S. Population (2018) - Worldometers

Mooselimbs are very hostile towards westerners, making us hostile towards them.You reap what you sow.

Meet the man responsible for the deadly France terror attack, wanted by over 700 police officers

The reason I ask is because I was reading some news articles, as well as CNN and Fox News videos about the French terror attack and WOW it was filled with religion hate.
Part of it had to do with the fact that the man responsible for the attack shouted an Islamic saying God is great. I understand why Americans may be angry at Muslims, (9/11, invading Middle East etc), but the fact is most muslims are nice people.

So, what is America's general stance on Muslims? Are they treated with kindness, or hostility in the nation?
_104758110_dupf8pmw0aeevgm.jpg

imisslily to what "religion hate" do you refer? Your statement
"most muslims are nice people" interests me. ----compared to
what? Would you make the same statement about all races
and persons of ALL CREEDS?

Forum List

Back