What are the craziest, most wacky right wing conspiracies about Obama?

1. That's he's an apostle sent to [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Gospel-According-Apostle-Barack-ebook/dp/B008TKFWDS/"]create heaven here on earth[/ame].

2. That he's the greatest President ever.

3. That his nomination stopped the rising of the seas.

4. That his Presidency will be the most transparent and most ethical in history.

Oh, wait -- those aren't crazy, wacky right-wing conspiracies. My bad.

Wow.

1. That's he's an apostle sent to [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Gospel-According-Apostle-Barack-ebook/dp/B008TKFWDS/"]create heaven here on earth[/ame].

4. That his Presidency will be the most transparent and most ethical in history.

Those are failed talking points of the obama fluffers.
And to think anyone could be stupid enough to actually BELIEVE that crap.

Of course, that's his base.

Wow.
Yup.

I guess blogs and quotes out of context is what right wingers call "proof"? I guess. What else could it be?

I guess blogs and quotes out of context is what right wingers call "proof"? I guess. What else could it be?
Nothing there is out of context. Dumbass.

i think one peripheral affectation of election conspiracy is how skillfully axelrod has shifted the focus from benghazi to poor susan rice.

so that could be one thing.

1. That's he's an apostle sent to create heaven here on earth.

Nothing there is out of context. Dumbass.

heh... howard dean is one of the hall monitors.... lol

One of my favorites...

"You didn't build that"

Last edited:
1. One of my coworkers believes the reason Obama is keeping his college records sealed is to hide any reference to his application to Columbia as a foreign student from Indonesia.
In order for him to have attended public school in Indonesia, he would have to be a citizen there; and if so, he would be required to go through a formal process to regain his US citizenship which isn't on the records.

I interpret this as the Obama's defrauding the Indonesia system, not the US system.

Also, many people interpret citizenship based on the mother's citizenship, while the people contesting this go by the Constitutional requirement of being 'natural born' or at least born in a territory of the US where the 14th Amendment protected such persons as citizens.

2. The wildest conspiracy I can think of is to reject the annexation of Hawaii as null and void, so that way Hawaii is not legally recognized as a State and neither is Obama as President. If the secessionists fought for this, I would also recommend trading Puerto Rico for Hawaii, under the condition that all illegal immigrants be deported there first, to go through the application process. And those in limbo stay over there but aren't citizens yet.

If the conspiracy/secessionists rallied around this, THAT would be the biggest conspiracy!

heh... howard dean is one of the hall monitors.... lol
Except he's utterly powerless. He really thinks he should be allowed to dictate everyone's opinions.

In other words, he's a leftist.

extremely, that's why i call him howard dean. but i think our dean is a girl, maybe i missed something.

Not surprising. The leftist male personality is practically indistinguishable from the teenage-girl-on-her-period personality.

Forum List

Back