What are the answers?

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
There are so many things that bug me because they lack an answer. Things like, why is abbreviation such a long word? How does Teflon stick to the pan? How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?

One of the biggest mysteries for me is why did confectioners develop white chocolate? We all know chocolate is brown. Blimey, It's even a colour and that's brown too! So why the hell white chocolate?

Well, today, I found the answer. I came across this picture and the reason we have white chocolate became clear:

chocobabe1.jpg
It's so black babies can look messy too!

And how come in an emergency room they abbreviate gun shot wound to GSW, thereby adding two more syllables?

And here's another one that bugs the hell out of me. We know precisely what the speed of light is, but what's the speed of dark?

Or why does the prefix extra mean a lot more of something in all cases except when put in front of the word ordinary?

People asking questions lost in confusion,
Well I tell them there's no problem,
Only solutions,
Well they shake their heads and they look at me as if I've lost my mind,
I tell them there's no hurry...
I'm just sitting here doing time,

Why, when you rearrange the letters in

ELEVEN PLUS TWO:

do you get:

TWELVE PLUS ONE

And how come in an emergency room they abbreviate gun shot wound to GSW, thereby adding two more syllables?

You don't add two more syllables, as GSW is read as "gun shot wound" not "gee ess double-you".

It is a shorthand way of writing "GUN SHOT WOUND" and saving 9 letters.

What do you think of when I say:

horror - bad
terror - bad
horrible - bad
terrible - bad
horrific - bad
terrific - good

You don't add two more syllables, as GSW is read as "gun shot wound" not "gee ess double-you".

:lol: You friggin retard... no offense.

It's what the say, when the guys being wheeled in dumbass! "We have a GSW!" :lol:

:lol: You friggin retard... no offense.

It's what the say, when the guys being wheeled in dumbass! "We have a GSW!" :lol:

It's pronounced GEEZ DUBYA.

Same number of syllables, you bucket of used douchejuice...no offense. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back