What are/should be Israel's plans for the West Bank?

Obvuiously, they do, else it would not happen. :cuckoo:

Its pretty clear you're convinced that the Israelis are trying to kill off all the Palestinians and that the Palestinians have no choice but to murder Israelis in response -- and no amount of reaon or logic or fact to the contrary will change your mind.

Enjoy your delusions.

Yea cause kids and adults are under complete control of their parents!

Nice way to ignore the information that is continually contradicting you though. You wanted to know what Gandhi would do....now you are all quiet on that front. You want to portray the Palestinians as violent yet you fail to acknowledge the extensive peaceful measures they take to resist.

Not a word about parents who PURPOSELY move their small children onto a battlefield and into the middle of palestinian territories that futher steals lands from palestinians as well as violating international laws....yet they move 3 year olds into that battlefield, that at least is a parent who does HAVE control.

Palestinians are in a defensive mode. The same way you would be if you were in their situation.

Obvuiously, they do, else it would not happen. :cuckoo:

Its pretty clear you're convinced that the Israelis are trying to kill off all the Palestinians and that the Palestinians have no choice but to murder Israelis in response -- and no amount of reaon or logic or fact to the contrary will change your mind.

Enjoy your delusions.
If you would include some reason, or logic or fact (or even honesty) to your responses, it might help. but both you Tag, and your sig prove that isn't likely possible.

Yes, I'm sure you believe that.

:cuckoo:

I believe that your Jo Geobbles sig and tag indicate EXACTLY what donniston posted.

It's a good thing you are a giant vagina and blocked me. If only you could build an apartheid wall here in netspace, eh?

Yes, I'm sure you believe that.

:cuckoo:

You brought up Gandhi yet not a peep from you about Gandhi's stance INCLUDING the fact that he truly couldnt fault the arab resistance because it is in line with what is RIGHT. Secondly not a peep about the fact that there are numerous peaceful palestinian resistance groups.

Yea, the only bits you have left are lame comments like above and not much that contains substance, facts, logic, morals or anything else of real value.

You were also quiet about the links I posted showing that arab ISRAELI citizens are indeed treated quite differently and quite badly. You kept wanting to talk about it and when you were SHOWN that it is a fact they are treated different and discriminated against...you went silent on that too!

You have a pattern, you try to talk about things and its obvious you arent really informed about and when you are then GIVEN THE FACTS on the very points you found important enough to bring up...you go silent because those facts dont jive with your agenda or point of view.

Forum List

Back