What are "Open Borders?"

BuddyColt

May 11, 2012
In a cave in Georgia
Having been accused on this board of being "for Open Borders," I thought I'd take a minute to figure out what it is people mean by "open borders."

If one is not "for" Open Borders, it stands to reason that they are for CLOSED BORDERS. The opposite of open is closed. Right?

Congress listened to the anti - immigrant crowd and came to the same conclusion. So, the top anti - immigrant activist in the United States (who is both an attorney and a U.S. Congressman) introduced the so - called "Patriot Act" which is also subtitled "Protecting the Border."

The so - called "Patriot Act" spawned efforts to spend more and more money on the border until you wound up with kooky ideas like manning the border, building a fence around America and militarizing the borders. Yes, I am opposed to that.

Make no mistake, Rep. James Sensenbrenner, who introduced the so - called "Patriot Act" also introduced the National ID / REAL ID Act. To prove to you that Sensenbrenner is anti - immigrant, Sensenbrenner is the Congressman that introduced HR 4437 - a bill that would have made improper entry into the United States a criminal act.

I oppose these fence building / wall building / border militarizing schemes because those behind the ideas are not only anti - immigrant, but they are pro POLICE STATE as well. For example, Michael Chertoff, the co - author of the so-called "Patriot Act" and as one article states:

"A report issued by the Congressional Research Service, the non-partisan research division of the Library of Congress, said that the unchecked delegation of powers to Chertoff was unprecedented: "After a review of federal law, primarily through electronic database searches and consultations with various CRS experts, we were unable to locate a waiver provision identical to that of §102 of H.R. 418—i.e., a provision that contains 'notwithstanding' language, provides a secretary of an executive agency the authority to waive all laws such secretary determines necessary, and directs the secretary to waive such laws.

...Michael Chertoff has been an advocate of enhanced technologies, such as full body scanners
."

Michael Chertoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If I'm going to have to looked upon as a bad guy for opposing a POLICE STATE, then so be it. I remain convinced that the government big enough to give you your daily bread is certainly big enough to take it from you.

BloodyDolt is in favor of open borders. Anyone with a brain (which excludes him) knows what that means.

He will now gas on for 2,3497 pages about terms and concepts he doesn't understand and become quite upset at anyone who hasn't taken the same mushrooms he has.

If we're lucky he will also give us a rendition of his 'Mr. Tough Guy and Mz. RunandHide' performance.

BloodyDolt is in favor of open borders. Anyone with a brain (which excludes him) knows what that means.

He will now gas on for 2,3497 pages about terms and concepts he doesn't understand and become quite upset at anyone who hasn't taken the same mushrooms he has.

So, what is YOU are for? You want a POLICE STATE?

You really aren't making an intelligent argument for anything other than for posters to dismiss your hysterical hyperbole as.... hysterical hyperbole.

The OP is too stupid to understand the concept of regulated borders.

So, without a single question, you determine that I'm stupid? You're not too smart yourself. I'm on record of floating ideas creating a regulated border. You wouldn't know about that. You're too busy criticizing to understand THAT is what my critics do NOT want.

I could double the manpower on the border without spending a dime of taxpayer money; eliminate virtually every improper entry; reduce the money we spend on that silly ass issue by 75 percent and do so in a single piece of legislation.

What can you do other than be part of a lynch mob and raise hell?

You really aren't making an intelligent argument for anything other than for posters to dismiss your hysterical hyperbole as.... hysterical hyperbole.

Can you even define hysterical hyperbole without looking it up on the net? I thought not.

Okay, so far four criticisms and not one person to tell you what it is they support.

They used the term "regulated border," but that is what I've been advocating for the past number of years.

I've been being criticized for being against a militarized border. It's a little late to jump onto my bandwagon and try to claim it as your own.

Okay, so far four criticisms and not one person to tell you what it is they support.

They used the term "regulated border," but that is what I've been advocating for the past number of years.

I've been being criticized for being against a militarized border. It's a little late to jump onto my bandwagon and try to claim it as your own.

Wow how much crystal meth have you smoked this morning?:cuckoo:

That happens around you quite a bit, doesn't it? All you can relate to is degenerate sexual behavior and drugs. You bring it on this board as it were entertainment. Don't you think that you need to confront your issues and allow the rest of the world to function? It is quite unnecessary to bring others down because your own life and those around you are being destroyed by drugs.

Drug use is no joke. The use of those drugs is preventing you from engaging in a real conversation.

That happens around you quite a bit, doesn't it? All you can relate to is degenerate sexual behavior and drugs. You bring it on this board as it were entertainment. Don't you think that you need to confront your issues and allow the rest of the world to function? It is quite unnecessary to bring others down because your own life and those around you are being destroyed by drugs.

Drug use is no joke. The use of those drugs is preventing you from engaging in a real conversation.

Why are you starting another thread on the same subject retard?:cuckoo: you already started a thread similar to this where Liability tore you a new asshole.:lol:

I used the term 'regulated border', not 'they'. I. Not hard... I am an individual. I speak for myself, not others - not 'they'. Idiot.

And, we have regulated borders - ie, people who come into the country by the front door are welcome. You - with the 'open border' bullshit - think we should allow anyone to come here without reference to their reasons for coming, whether they will drain our resources or add value to our society, whether they seek to harm us.... that's what 'open border' means.... I'd call you a halfwit but I'm not convince you're smart enough to qualify.

Why are you starting another thread on the same subject retard?:cuckoo: you already started a thread similar to this where Liability tore you a new asshole.:lol:

Liability hurt himself. That's why he has to keep posting and posting. He feels threatened that the whole truth will be told. He can't have that. So he entertains you with a circus, smoke and mirrors and other distractions.

Title 8 USC 1325 and "Open Borders" are worlds apart. If you could actually read, you'd know that. Can you focus on the topic?

Liability hurt himself. That's why he has to keep posting and posting. He feels threatened that the whole truth will be told. He can't have that. So he entertains you with a circus, smoke and mirrors and other distractions.

Title 8 USC 1325 and "Open Borders" are worlds apart. If you could actually read, you'd know that. Can you focus on the topic?

Actually Liability was correct and right on the money, you on the other hand looked like a brain dead retard eating his own shit and drinking his own piss.:dunno:

Having been accused on this board of being "for Open Borders," I thought I'd take a minute to figure out what it is people mean by "open borders."

If one is not "for" Open Borders, it stands to reason that they are for CLOSED BORDERS. The opposite of open is closed. Right?

Congress listened to the anti - immigrant crowd and came to the same conclusion. So, the top anti - immigrant activist in the United States (who is both an attorney and a U.S. Congressman) introduced the so - called "Patriot Act" which is also subtitled "Protecting the Border."

The so - called "Patriot Act" spawned efforts to spend more and more money on the border until you wound up with kooky ideas like manning the border, building a fence around America and militarizing the borders. Yes, I am opposed to that.

Make no mistake, Rep. James Sensenbrenner, who introduced the so - called "Patriot Act" also introduced the National ID / REAL ID Act. To prove to you that Sensenbrenner is anti - immigrant, Sensenbrenner is the Congressman that introduced HR 4437 - a bill that would have made improper entry into the United States a criminal act.

I oppose these fence building / wall building / border militarizing schemes because those behind the ideas are not only anti - immigrant, but they are pro POLICE STATE as well. For example, Michael Chertoff, the co - author of the so-called "Patriot Act" and as one article states:

"A report issued by the Congressional Research Service, the non-partisan research division of the Library of Congress, said that the unchecked delegation of powers to Chertoff was unprecedented: "After a review of federal law, primarily through electronic database searches and consultations with various CRS experts, we were unable to locate a waiver provision identical to that of §102 of H.R. 418—i.e., a provision that contains 'notwithstanding' language, provides a secretary of an executive agency the authority to waive all laws such secretary determines necessary, and directs the secretary to waive such laws.

...Michael Chertoff has been an advocate of enhanced technologies, such as full body scanners
."

Michael Chertoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If I'm going to have to looked upon as a bad guy for opposing a POLICE STATE, then so be it. I remain convinced that the government big enough to give you your daily bread is certainly big enough to take it from you.

The bolded illustrates why the poster is not to be taken seriously. Best to simply laugh at such shit-flinging monkey.

Forum List

Back