What are Obamas proposed budget cuts? & Whats his plan to fix Medicare?

My point is the (all levels of) government overpays it's workers and doesn't concern itself with minimum, or training, wages.
Other than that little iota I don't worry much about minimum wage as only the least experienced entry-level employee is started at that amount of pay.
:cool:

You know what... psst... don't tell anyone... this is just between you and I... Ok?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe... JUST maybe... the private sector is underpaying you guys to make larger profits? I mean.. I'm just throwing that out there.

Meanwhile **looks around suspiciously**...........
Government is only concerned about exhausting this year's budget so they can get a larger budget next year!
:razz:

Draw
:cool:

Good point...

Hey... you mind if I throw in a "but"? But don't Corporations do the same thing in the opposite fashion? "Great year folks! We made X amount of profit this year, we have to cut costs and boost sales so we can hit X+ next year!" What's wrong with X? Why is X good enough this year, but not next?

Hey... I'm all for GOVERNMENT having to do with less(not on the backs of our citizens though... not on the backs of low level government employees either). Why can't the private sector do the same thing? Because what seems to be happening in the private sector is that their neverending quest for MORE is killing OUR country.

"I don't worry much about minimum wage as only the least experienced entry-level employee is started at that amount of pay."

Again, and again...and not....By far the worst min wage in the modern world...it's 15 dollars in Australia FCS- azzhole pubs and ignorant dupes...

If only it where that simple. It seems that people in Australia are smarter than you in that they understand that not everyone is worth the minimum wage.

National minimum wage - Pay - Fair Work Ombudsman

Forum List

Back