What are Obamas proposed budget cuts? & Whats his plan to fix Medicare?

Oh, now it's 8 years- very scary- LOL!

I provided a link. I was wrong earlier because I was relying on my memory, which is occasionally faulty.

By the way, the problem you are having is not your computer. I suggest you find a way to reformat your brain, and upgrade it with a new OS. You are obviously using one that is not compatible with reality.

Wow, I like that insult, I will have to remember it. :clap2:

He should cut government employees pay & benefits.

ar128551501593894.JPG

That scale is bullshit. First off, there are many more private sector jobs than there are Federal Jobs... you know... all those minimum wage thingies that involve the people your side deems unworthy?

That skews the numbers right there.... and no... those menial worker wages aren't going up, which is part of what the Progressives are SCREAMING about. Stagnant wages, increased costs...and now you want to take the help they fucking need away.

Lastly.... when you look at the Federal Number in that... that includes everyone from the President(or whoever is the highest paid federal worker) on down... all of our congressmen, cabinets... on down to the custodial worker at some VA hospital.

Any Chart can be made to say anything you want it too...In short, you're full of shit.

Does anyone ever end or begin their posts without trying to personally insult someone? Everyone claims we need civility in our politics but very few practice what they preach.

ar128551501593894.JPG

That scale is bullshit. First off, there are many more private sector jobs than there are Federal Jobs... you know... all those minimum wage thingies that involve the people your side deems unworthy?

That skews the numbers right there.... and no... those menial worker wages aren't going up, which is part of what the Progressives are SCREAMING about. Stagnant wages, increased costs...and now you want to take the help they fucking need away.

Lastly.... when you look at the Federal Number in that... that includes everyone from the President(or whoever is the highest paid federal worker) on down... all of our congressmen, cabinets... on down to the custodial worker at some VA hospital.

Any Chart can be made to say anything you want it too...In short, you're full of shit.

Because federal employees don't have to be subjected to those pesky minimum wages, hunh? How nice for them

Can someone provide some specifics with a link please.

If I had to guess, his plan is to put the country into chaos, declare Marshal law and declare himself king (he has been acting like it so far). After that he will use his gov't healthcare to control the masses. Once you retire (at the new age he sets), you will collect social security until you need medical treatment, then you will get the "pill" (the modern equivalent to the Eskimo on the chunk of ice). Any "special needs children will also get the "pill". In this way, the gov't monies can be used for his purposes, instead of for those "dependents".

He will rule in a manner similar to Charles Manson with his cult (he will want control over every aspect of your life and his worshippers will follow, blindly, right up to sacrificing their children to him). If you require medical treatment to often or it is expensive, you get the "pill" (after your organs are harvested for his political groupies). It has been done by other phsyco leaders before, I guess that is what will happen here. There are too many "voters" that will joyfully turn over their freedom for a chance to have a gov't nanny. These are sad times.

Oh come on now.......

Obama has a very detailed plan, in fact he already started putting it into action.

Just a week or so ago he played a round of golf with Speaker Boehner. During their walks around the course Obama informed him that he expects the Republicans to act like adults and compromise.

Soon he'll have a beer with Senator Reid and instruct him to make sure the Republicans understand that He won.

Then he will go on a vacation somewhere while explaining that we need to tighten our belts....

That should do the trick for another month or two. Then he'll think of something to campaign about......

Have you tried Googling it yourself?

Obama's Medicare proposal: How would it work? - CSMonitor.com

Now, I'm sure you will attack this for whatever reasons the voices in your head tell you to, but you can'y say he doesn't have a plan. And, it's better than Ryan's.

No need to attack it because that's not what I asked for. I asked what his plans were to fix the program. You know, from its fall to bankruptcy?

The country is not bankrupt, soryy to deter your hate for America, but the assets of the USA are far greater than the debt. The Fed reserve has the gold the US has had on deposit for many years, and its worth 12 billion alone. That is just one asset of many. Go ahead, do the research.

That is not one tenth of the nation's debt. It is just a drop in the bucket compared to what is owed.

ar128551501593894.JPG

Because federal employees don't have to be subjected to those pesky minimum wages, hunh? How nice for them

Really? You're blaming the minimum wage on stagnation? Gimme a break. The ONLY... and I mean THE ONLY reason the right are on the minimum wage kick is because the Big boys want to pay as little as possible. They certainly aren't forced to NOT go above $7.25/hour.

Really? You're blaming the minimum wage on stagnation? Gimme a break. The ONLY... and I mean THE ONLY reason the right are on the minimum wage kick is because the Big boys want to pay as little as possible. They certainly aren't forced to NOT go above $7.25/hour.
My point is the (all levels of) government overpays it's workers and doesn't concern itself with minimum, or training, wages.
Other than that little iota I don't worry much about minimum wage as only the least experienced entry-level employee is started at that amount of pay.
:cool:

My point is the (all levels of) government overpays it's workers and doesn't concern itself with minimum, or training, wages.
Other than that little iota I don't worry much about minimum wage as only the least experienced entry-level employee is started at that amount of pay.

You know what... psst... don't tell anyone... this is just between you and I... Ok?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe... JUST maybe... the private sector is underpaying you guys to make larger profits? I mean.. I'm just throwing that out there.

You know what... psst... don't tell anyone... this is just between you and I... Ok?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe... JUST maybe... the private sector is underpaying you guys to make larger profits? I mean.. I'm just throwing that out there.

Meanwhile **looks around suspiciously**...........
Government is only concerned about exhausting this year's budget so they can get a larger budget next year!
:razz:

Draw

The post office sure does not pay contract mail carriers very much.
And most of their carriers are now contractors.

The post office sure does not pay contract mail carriers very much.
And most of their carriers are now contractors.
$15/hr to start, with no experience, is really good in my area

"I don't worry much about minimum wage as only the least experienced entry-level employee is started at that amount of pay."

Again, and again...and not....By far the worst min wage in the modern world...it's 15 dollars in Australia FCS- azzhole pubs and ignorant dupes...

Forum List

Back