What are Obamas proposed budget cuts? & Whats his plan to fix Medicare?

Can someone provide some specifics with a link please.

Well one of the things I am glad about is that he's rejected the hero of people like you, Jan Brewer, who wants to let people die.

Some of the specifics would include:

-Removing redundancy.
-Getting rid of fraud.
-Getting the best price on drugs.

Letting kids and seniors die..despite your wishes..is not an option.

Those are specifics?

I am speechless.

The specific plan is this: "do good stuff".

I can answer that, go play golf for the umteenth time this year, go on another paid vacation, play basketball and after all of that he is on the campaign trail. He is the campaigner in chief, all talk, no action and most definitely no leader. His one and only term is coming to an end.:clap2:

I can answer that, go play golf for the umteenth time this year, go on another paid vacation, play basketball and after all of that he is on the campaign trail. He is the campaigner in chief, all talk, no action and most definitely no leader. His one and only term is coming to an end.:clap2:

Hey Maple--glad to see you're back

Raise your fucken taxes!!!

Tax%20Burden.jpg

Oh FCS, Don'be stupid gave you a diagram- and health reform itself will also save a lot. Fear mongered tools of elitist mega rich Pubs...The sky is falling!!! Not . The dittohead skull is amazingly thick...

50% of USA are against health reform, and 70% admit they don't understand it...

Oh FCS, Don'be stupid gave you a diagram- and health reform itself will also save a lot. Fear mongered tools of elitist mega rich Pubs...The sky is falling!!! Not . The dittohead skull is amazingly thick...

50% of USA are against health reform, and 70% admit they don't understand it...

Hey genius.

With those reforms you think are so wonderful in place the Medicare actuary has reported that Medicare will run completely out of money by 2025. This report automatically triggered a requirement that the president, which happens to be Obama, submit a plan to Congress that will keep Medicare solvent.

Where is that plan?

I won't hold my breathe.

Health Reform is the first big step to controlling costs. Maybe the Pubs will join in, like the national exchange they prtended to want- we'll see what ideas are added after 2012....but going back to private insurance for seniors is ideolugue Pub idiocy.

Last edited:
Health Reform is the first big step to controlling costs. Maybe the Pubs will join in, like the national exchange they prtended to want- we'll see what ideas are added after 2012....but going back to private insurance for seniors is ideolugue Pub idiocy.

If health care reform is the answer to the Medicare problem rainbows are unicorn farts.

My first idea is you're overstating the case....is your story from a Pub Pundit?...I am investigating but my computer is awful crashy...This not a big story at ALL.

Overstating the case? Pub talking heads? Your putter is a pos?

Nope sorry. Can't overstate the obvious. Fox news was all about media bias today. My EVO kicked your putters azz.

In closing this thread is my original thought. I know that's hard to comprehend as a far left lib but it can happen.

Fox news took a powder on Obama's speech, going right to Casey Anthony's feelings. I guess they had to wait for the word on what spin to use...Pfffft!!

Yeah, my guess is you know next to nothing about health reform, Windbag...it's a romney plan with cost controls, and will get tougher on health care bastids quickly, unless Pubs get back in, in which case you can have the poor old country....

Copy your story WB and put the BS on here, I looked, crashed twiceand rebooted twice, had to disconnect the modem to get back on- the hell with that. I have seen NOTHING about THE (AN?) actuary on any news... I'm sure Rush is HUGE on it LOL!!

Fox news took a powder on Obama's speech, going right to Casey Anthony's feelings. I guess they had to wait for the word on what spin to use...Pfffft!!

Yeah, my guess is you know next to nothing about health reform, Windbag...it's a romney plan with cost controls, and will get tougher on health care bastids quickly, unless Pubs get back in, in which case you can have the poor old country....

Let me try this again since you are exceptionally dense.

The Medicare trustees have issued a report that Medicare will be insolvent within 8 years. That does not come from a Republican or a Democratic talking head, and the report comes after the affects of your mythical cost cutting reform law are considered.

Report Shows Medicare Will Become Insolvent Sooner Than Expected - Blog

Where is Obama's pan to deal with this, taking into account the demonstrated fact that what you think is the solution will not work?

Copy your story WB and put the BS on here, I looked, crashed twiceand rebooted twice, had to disconnect the modem to get back on- the hell with that. I have seen NOTHING about THE (AN?) actuary on any news... I'm sure Rush is HUGE on it LOL!!

Son put the crack pipe down.

Crack is bad ummmkay....

Forum List

Back